Real Illusions Tour Videos

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
call_of_ktulu

I have a suggestion for the Real Illusions DVD which is not being released because of the sound recording, i think so, if I am wrong please forgive me. If Steve could release it somehow as a collectible although it doesn't have a good sound recording, it would be really awesome like Metallica made a DVD which had bootleg videos. I always wanted to see songs like Glorious played live and to see that time when Steve played with the Breed and many people may also have the same desire. :)
Jeries

AHH Cliff 'em All!
Great dvd
Seraphim

call_of_ktulu wrote:...and many people may also have the same desire. :)
Well, I believe every Steve Vai fan may have the same desire!!! Me included :headbang
But, we have to be patience and wait. Before the RI DVD we gonna have the sight for our eyes in another DVD of the last tour :P
Relax buddy :wink:

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
GuitarAlien7

Watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goc6cPy-1do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 8) From the Real Illusions tour w/ The Breed

Pretty cool that Steve is crowd surfing and playing For The Love of God @ the same time!
Also watch Mikey getting the closeups of Steve's fingers starting @ 1:19. That run @ 1:34-1:50ish AMAZES AND KNOCKS ME OUT EVERYTIME!! :headbang OUTTA THIS WORLD!! :guitar :headbang 8)
Breeder

GuitarAlien7 wrote:Watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goc6cPy-1do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; 8) From the Real Illusions tour w/ The Breed

Pretty cool that Steve is crowd surfing and playing For The Love of God @ the same time!
Also watch Mikey getting the closeups of Steve's fingers starting @ 1:19. That run @ 1:34-1:50ish AMAZES AND KNOCKS ME OUT EVERYTIME!! :headbang OUTTA THIS WORLD!! :guitar :headbang 8)

why wasn't I there? :( :(

actually that video got me into vai in the first place...the name just sounded so damn nice...I didn`t even care about the music (it was after all just the phone recording)
...so I got it...
...and then I got that whole album and I couldn't stop listening to it...
...then there was sex and religion phase...

oh well...you get the rest :mrgreen: