Twitter

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
cnc74

Cool! Thanks Mikey! Going to join twitter now.... :D
Cleggy

HAHAHAHA I knew you would bow in to tweep pressure in the end!

I'm @allnamesaregone because I'm not big enough to pick fights with people with the same name.

For people thinking its another waste of time - give twitter a week and you will be on it for the rest of time.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Hi Folks,

We have gained control of the twitter account for Steve. Thanks to everyone who helped in squashing the squatter! :)

Mikey :)
vai.com
cnc74

Yay! That is great news :)
GYiakoumi

That's awesome news Mesker, question: when will it be up and running because the squatter account is suspended and that other 'stevevai' account was deleted or something, or are you planning on taking control of the one you just got suspended from the squatter?

Cheers! x
StevieRayVai

Wow, I just logged on now. I havent in a long time because of the original negative responses. I completely agree with the gentlemen above. You give twitter a week and you'll be hooked. I mean honestly, whats the harm in it? You'd just be getting more updates from Steve (possibly daily) than you would from the website. And no, im not saying Mikey doesnt do a wonderful job of keeping us up to date (because he does). Im saying that we'd find out more information from updates after a day or two. I happen to be following Fender's twitter and a number of basketball player's twitters and get a good laugh out of them. Its not like I spend hours on it. I just log on for maybe 5 minutes a day, if even. Im glad to see Mikey gained control of the real account. Wonderful!
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Steve is Twittering!

http://twitter.com/stevevai" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy!

Mikey :)
vai.com
teokiatuan

very cool.
thanks for the heads up.
Brakkum

very cool, thanks for the heads up.
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Steve's twitters now also feed directly into the forum; so you can see when he twittered...tweeted...twit...did the twitter thinggy.
Polymnie

StevieRayVai

I havent been on in forever! Kinda funny how the topic that I started went from terrible to great. Glad to see you have a twitter now Steve! Im following you with the sn Drodman91 named after the great Dennis Rodman
b2

Kid Rock just said some vise words about Twitter.
Waste of time, I would call it.

Vai.com is the best, fu** the rest! :mrgreen:
Sorry, a little silly sometimes I can be hehe

But seriously, I only use and find Vai.com and Vai channel on Youtube.com useful.
Myspace is ok, but I believe mostly for new Vai fans.

I loved the blog Vai used here at Vai.com, also very nice if he just post a message
here if it is any more or less important news. And get it on the frontpage of Vai.com also, maybe
a little redesign of Vai.com is needed soon? Would be nice if the "Latest News" page could be visible
directly on the Vai.com main/first page. Or just some of the headers from the "Latest News" maybe.
RSS is very nice, and I see Vai.com got it. I just don't use it myself.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

A lot of changes are underway...

Mikey
vai.com
DavejWeiner
VIP
VIP

me too me too me too... twitter.com/daveweiner, twitter.com/riffoftheweek.