ZPZ nominated for Grammy!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Petie

Zappa Plays Zappa's performance of Peaches En Regalia has been nominated for a grammy in the Best Rock Instrumental Performance category. Steve was a part of this performance, so I guess Vai has been been nominated for the, what, 93rd time?
llamahead

yeah, and he won like three :roll:

this is bulls (sorry i've been watching metalocalypse too much)
Breeder

llamahead wrote: this is bulls (sorry i've been watching metalocalypse too much)
lol...I knew it as soon as I saw http://www.vai.com/messageboard/viewtop ... 9&start=17

:P :P :P
Bryceybhoy

I can't believe Coldplay have been nominated for a Grammy. Fucking shamelful music. Bunch of bed wetters.

Good luck to Dweezil and Co. At least he actually works hard for a living.

Coldplay...I'm still lost for words. :shock:
Instrumentalrockrocks

Bryceybhoy wrote:I can't believe Coldplay have been nominated for a Grammy. Fucking shamelful music. Bunch of bed wetters.

Good luck to Dweezil and Co. At least he actually works hard for a living.

Coldplay...I'm still lost for words. :shock:
Coldplay makes... pure crap at the moment... blegh think about Viva La Vida -> must be one of the most uninspired songs ever written

Groove On 8)
Bryceybhoy

Yep, saw that. Quite funny.

I know I am always one for saying that people can like whatever music they want. I'm all for that. But there are some bands that just increase the rage in me. Coldplay are one of them./ They are such a serious band who want to save the world.....that they have hired Girls Aloud as their support act at Wembley. Give me strength.

And don't even get me started on that wee bawbag Lil Wayne. He needs a punch.
BonZoso

Ha-Ha-ha!!! :lol: OMG again these guys, they make me mad...................

Mikey, thanks for sharing!
cbr1000f

Petie wrote:Zappa Plays Zappa's performance of Peaches En Regalia has been nominated for a grammy in the Best Rock Instrumental Performance category. Steve was a part of this performance, so I guess Vai has been been nominated for the, what, 93rd time?
Nice to read this. Especially today [Frank Vincent Zappa (December 21, 1940 – December 4, 1993)]
Seraphim

cbr1000f wrote:
Petie wrote:Zappa Plays Zappa's performance of Peaches En Regalia has been nominated for a grammy in the Best Rock Instrumental Performance category. Steve was a part of this performance, so I guess Vai has been been nominated for the, what, 93rd time?
Nice to read this. Especially today [Frank Vincent Zappa (December 21, 1940 – December 4, 1993)]
Indeed!!! That's what I thought when read the title of this thread!!!

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
VAI05

Good luck guys!!!!!! :headbang :headbang :headbang
zappahead

i posted this in the general music area, oops. didn't even think to check here. super happy some music worth being recognized is.
BonZoso

cbr1000f wrote:
Great news!!! Fingers crossed for them!!! :headbang
lydian2000

Yes... a lot of changes have come to America recently...who knows?

:peace
joshua202020

I know "Sofa" won a grammy, but what are the other two?