Vai ringtone?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
litlgrnman

I have the "Building the Church" ringtone that is available from Sprint but with my new phone (htc touch diamond) I can edit and use any mp3 as my ringer. I have made one custom ringer from "Lighter Shade of Green" but I'm looking for your suggestions of a 30 second portion (or so) of any Vai song that would make a kick ass ringer.

:headbang
Mr.crapo

I have been using K'M Pee intro for a while on my cell ... made a nice effect when it rang while i was in the queue last year at Amsterdam show :lol: maybe you should try this ;)
Jeries

i had juice as my ringtone- till i decided to use my own bands music for the ringtone for calls and texts...
i'm a pretentious douchebag
John

I'm using Bad Horsie myself.
pauldlr

I've had Freak Show since it came out for calls and I'm the Hell Out Of Here for texts as it last for about a minute so I can have a freak out when receiving texts :guitar . oh how I love getting texts :D :D
VAI05

I have Building The Church as my ringtone as well. It was the only selection Verizon had.
sap

I have the reaper rap starting at 2:43.
michelle7

Here & Now, in work so cant get the exact bit but its cool, been using it for years now 8)
llamahead

can anybody get me a little clip from "bad horsie"?
(you know for a text, right at 3:43-3:47)

or better yet show me how to do it with WM player or a free software :D
metalus

i use Steve's guitar solo from Donnington Whitesnake show, sorry if not allowed to talk about that, used a program to convert a youtube video to mp3