Steve's Journals

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.

Who's eager to have the journals back?

Yes
24%
Yes
24%
Yes
24%
Yes
24%
No
1%
No
1%
No
1%
No
1%

Total votes: 108
LoveBlood

When on earth will they be back?!, for so long now I check there only to find they are still gone, oh when will they come back :cry:

Or at least start doing the post cards again. It was great to get those while Steve was mixing Sound Theories (Sound Currents at the time). Steve's in the studio now and mixing the new DVD, so what gives? Why no post cards or journal entries? He has time to upload pictures of his feet, why not give us some periodic updates on the new DVD and album?
rub_800

maybe because he is resting a little and he is not working on the DVD rigth now..

I just have one little thing to ask:

Put Ann Marie "happy dance" on the DVD and I'll feel compensated for any delay on the release :) :)
RAI

rub_800 wrote:maybe because he is resting a little and he is not working on the DVD rigth now..
The journals have been off-line for several years now....

And if you haven't read them, you don't know what you're missing.
I don't know how many times I've been sitting at the computer, laughing out loud like some sort of maniac, while reading through all those stories...

"Testicles like raisins" is all I have to say.
8)
VAI05

I think we will start seeing more when he starts working on the new studio album.
Trinity777

I too, miss the journal's and post cards very much.

How ever I can understand why Steve might not be up to date with posting them. I'm sure time constraints is one of them.

With all that he's busy with, even posting a post cards, might have to be put on the back burner.

I can relate, I'm slamed with so much in my day to day life, It's a blessed miracle I'm even posting a response to this! :roll:

Time it's self seems to be moving at warp speed 5, and I'm sure Steve has other things On his " To do " and his " have to" list, and posting post cards & Journal's is not one of them.

Lets give the man a break, after all he's one of them most busiest musicans around. I'm sure Steve will get back to at least posting some post cards in the future when he has some down time to do so.

Trinity777 8)
afaruler159

The journals were great and insightful. I enjoyed them.
LoveBlood

I just hope we get some kind of message of when or maybe if ever the journals will be back, as nice as NEW ones would be, the journals i'm talking about here are the old ones which are down.
rub_800

RAI wrote: The journals have been off-line for several years now....

And if you haven't read them, you don't know what you're missing.
I don't know how many times I've been sitting at the computer, laughing out loud like some sort of maniac, while reading through all those stories...

"Testicles like raisins" is all I have to say.
8)
I meant, he has not upload any progress on the DVD maybe because he is taking a break. I've have read to postcards even the jornals too.. and you are rigth it's very entertaining to read those stories..

But' hey, don't feel bad, you can find the old journals here: :wink:

http://web.archive.org/web/200101260045 ... lling.html
RAI

Please note, Steve is not doing any of the web work (as far as uploading or updating the site). Working on a DVD has nothing to do with it, except for the instances where Steve wants final approval on something before it goes online...
And I'm sure his personal journals might be something he wants to approve before the world gets to see it.
LoveBlood

rub_800 wrote: But' hey, don't feel bad, you can find the old journals here: :wink: *seeing as i'm a new user, "lurker" for years though!, i can't post a linkl*
Thankyou thankyou thankyou!, had no idea about these, thanks again :D
lucky7

They have been missing in action for quite a while.
Some of the entries were quite funny. But he is a lot busier
touring now, but the history should be made available again.
C'mon Mikey!!!!!!!! 8)