HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
amanvai

Hey Steve,

Happy birthday. I hope you've had a good year so far and have an even better rest-of-the year. It seems you're living it up; traveling all over the place and well, the triathalon. It also looks like you're getting to spend a lot of time with your family which is fantastic - I'm a few years older than Julian and I can tell you especially at that age, I really found those years I spent with my dad (before leaving to study) very special.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are sitting out here waiting for the next Steve Vai record and ofcourse saving up so we can go see every show on the next tour. Well, maybe not every show (Ha, nah I'm kidding - it probably will be every show). Your music and ideologies create a beautiful world for a select few (us) to live in and I just want to thank you for sharing all that.

Happy birthday, have a good year. See you again very soon.

Warmest regards,

Aman.
Last edited by amanvai on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
florimel

Happy birthday, Steve,
may you always be inspiring and inspired, loving and loved, and a tiny bit odd ;)
Hoping to see you in Bulgaria again some day!

Nelly
amanvai

amanvai wrote:Hey Steve,

Happy birthday. I hope you've had a good year so far and have an even better rest-of-the year. It seems you're living it up; traveling all over the place and well, the triathalon. It also looks like you're getting to spend a lot of time with your family which is fantastic - I'm a few years older than Julian and I can tell you especially at that age, I really found those years I spent with my dad (before leaving to study) very special.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are sitting out here waiting for the next Steve Vai record and ofcourse saving up so we can go see every show on the next tour. Well, maybe not every show (Ha, nah I'm kidding - it probably will be every show). Your music and ideologies create a beautiful world for a select few (us) to live in and I just want to thank you for sharing all that.

Happy birthday, have a good year ahead you. See you again very soon.

Warmest regards,

Aman.
P.S. Everyone seems to be putting up their 'Steve and I' pictures so what the hell, why not? I hope you get a kick out of seeing all of these.

login83
Newcomer

Happy Birthday, dear Steve !! You are amazing guitar player ! from Russia with regards
tomapower
Newcomer

!!! You will find here: http://www.stevevai.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1879 all the greetings and wishings from STEVEVAI.FR team and crew !!!
firebird
Newcomer

Happy birthday, Steve!

Best wishes from Bulgaria!
SpocksBabe
Newcomer

Happy Birthday, Sexy !!
48 NEVER looked BETTER !!
Hope to see you again SOON !!

KISSES!! Sonya XXX OOO
EyE

Happy Birthday Steve!!! I hope you enjoy this day with family and loved ones and in good health.
Do what ever you do best but all in balance with your mind and soul. Enrich us with your music on your musical journey. You are pure of heart Steve.
Thanks for everything.

John
jo
Newcomer

HAVE A HAPPY HIPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! :D May every day of your life be a birth day! Love & Peace.

Shanti shanti,
jo

Allyur
Newcomer

Russia congratulates Steve happy birthday. We wait again on a visit on pancakes with caviar. :lol: Once again thanks for a concert at 28.07.08
facevisible
Newcomer

Happy birthday man!
:wink:
Fred.
Astrologer_Juli
Newcomer

Happy Birthday Steve! You certainly exemplify your natal Sun/Venus conjunction in Gemini!
cbr1000f

Samuele

Happy Birthday, Steve!

May you be blessed with another 100 years of good health, inner balance, family happiness, the best music ever conceived, constant creative inspiration and yes, even good looks!

Have a great day with your family, and don't forget to keep squeezing that neck! What you do is invaluable to me, it's an endless source of inspiration.

A big hug and lots of love to you,

Samuele

P.S.: see you next month here in Italy.
gtstam
Newcomer

Happy Birthday Steve and many many more to come and may ALL your dreams come true. Looking forward to seeing you soon in the Netherlands; you know my weddingday is 8.8.8 right :lol: