HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
GYiakoumi

Happy birthday =D x :guitar
R1FSR

Happy Birthday Steve hope you have a great day..

Paul - R1FSR
lydian2000

Joyeux anniversaire!

wishing you all the best from France!

Lydian.

:peace
Instrumentalrockrocks

Happy Birthday mr Vai!

Shred On :guitar
matic22

Happy birthday Steve!! :D

Keep on rocking!!
EddieVanHalenRocks

Happy Bday Steve

mr. It

yeah, it´ almost steve´s birthday again : )
is there like something special going on or somezhing?
sounds stupid i know but just out of curiousety

cheers
srry for the crappy english
laficojr

Steve, The great day is coming!
Well, even If I could, I wouldn't have enought words to describe what's your importance in music and in the life of thousands of musicians around the world (Me included).
You have inspired me so much, that I can say for sure that If I had not listen to your music, I would probably be a banker, or something like it, rather that a Guitar player and recording engineer.

Its needless to say, that when we met for the first time, back in 2004 (In Brazil) it was a great shock for me. You were so kind and attentious that I promissed myself, that If someday I become a famous musician, I would be as attentious as you were with me. Then, I had the chance to met you again in 2007, at the Evo Premium Experience. What a great experience, You, Mikey, and all the crew.. What a great night!
I will never forget those moments, and I'm looking forward another meeting!

So Steve, I wish you all the best in your life.
Thank you for being such an inspiring guy for all of us!

"We are shaped by our thoughts;We become What we think.
When the mind is pure, Joy follows like a shadow that never leaves"
(Budda)

Hugs from Brazil!

Marco Lafico

VAI05

Here's wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY this Friday & many many more healthy & happy years ahead. Your the greatest dude!!!
fineweather

To Steve:
Happy Bday!
Symphon

wellwell, 48 huh.

What else is there to say really, alot of people have already told you how much you have influenced them, changed their lives etcetc. I might aswell do the same..

Its the first time I've been here for your birthday, i hope to be here for many more.

The first time i heard you, back when i was about 14 i believe it was the Reaper that i was played, and i thought..what the hell, widdly widdly widdly, i was to hooked on my Iron Maiden back then, well i still am now, later that year though i stumbled across Passion and Warfare which still is you best album to date in my books. It holds the most beautiful music ever written, and from then i was hooked. Im now 19, still a young'un. I hope i can change as many lives as you have done.

Mr. Vai. have the happiest of birthdays please.

Steve
SoundCurrents32

Happy Birthday Steve! :D

Was great to meet you last year...you played such a great show - easily one of the best I've ever seen!

I played 'The Crying Machine' for my music A-Level exam the other day - it went quite well, the odd missed note here and there but nothing major. Hopefully I should get an A. :)

Hope you have a great day! Thank you so much for the years of inspiration & guidance...I owe so much to you!

All my love,
Joe, UK
BoonDog

Steve

Many happy returns and best of luck and best wishes for the forthcoming year.

One Question though: did Dave Ghrol steal the idea of taking a voilinist on tour from you (since having anne marie perfom with them on stage?). I just saw them in open arena style here in manchester city stadium and they had voilinist on stage - i felt rather annoyed - A cos they stole your idea.....and B cos she was georgous and I couldnt get a good look at her! (she looked like a coor!).

Best Regards

Boondog
sonny sixshooter

Happy Birthday, Steve.
Arielllobet
Newcomer

FELIZZZ FELIZZ EN TU DIAAAA AMIGUITO QUE DIOS TE VENDIGAAAA.. QUE REINE LA PAZ EN TU DIAAAA Y QUE CUMPLAS MUCHOS MASSSSS!!!!

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS // HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER VAI

ARIEL,CAROLINA,VALERIA,ROGER DESDE ESPAÑA[/b]