HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
JEMdjole
Newcomer

#196 Post by JEMdjole » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:22 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!

BadHorsie777

#197 Post by BadHorsie777 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Happy Birthday Steve!

Come back to providence!
~Evan (the kid with the sharpee)

Ugur Dariveren

#198 Post by Ugur Dariveren » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:32 pm

Happy Birthday Steve. Best wishes from Turkey. 8)
Sorry I'm late one day :(

rub_800

Re: Yeah!!!

#199 Post by rub_800 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Myself wrote:Enjoy this day, I'm expecting (like many others) your new DVD, so better start to work hard to realease as soon as possible.
lol:
Steve Himself wrote: To celebrate my birthday I have started, today, to engage in the tremendous undertaking of editing and mixing the DVD that was shot in Minneapolis last year.
s

wow, Steve knows how to please his fans :lol: . What a weird coincidence...

llamahead

#200 Post by llamahead » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:37 pm

Steve Himself wrote:Well, I have to say, I so much enjoy reading through all of your posts and seeing all the photos etc. on my birthday. Can you imagine reading such wonderful and touching things post after post? By the time I got through my chair was two feet off the ground. You are all so kind, thanks forever.

To celebrate my birthday I have started, today, to engage in the tremendous undertaking of editing and mixing the DVD that was shot in Minneapolis last year. After that I am treating Pia, Fire and a handful of his friends to the Dethklok show at the Wiltern tonight. We love Adult Swim's Metalocolypse. It's our fav TV experience. Eh, right up there with Robot Chicken.
I only hope I can make it to my next B-day after attending the show.

I can only wish everyone could feel so special on their birthday. Although I may not know when yours is, I am wishing you a special moment on your birthday where you might take a moment and reflect on all your blessings, and the great gift and value of being alive, because as tough as life can be for some of us sometimes, it's still the most priceless gift the universe can offer.

Peace love and good happiness stuff
s
hahahaaa!!! :lol: nice, i wish that someday i can grow up to be half the dad that Stevie is. sounds like you work and play hard even on your birthday :P

EvilNeverDies71
Newcomer

#201 Post by EvilNeverDies71 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Hey, Steve!!! I don't know if you read these, but one really freaking big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Saw you last year at the Sound Theories show in Royal Oak, MI and can't wait for your return to the Motor City!!! Cheers!!! Eric

saraht

#202 Post by saraht » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Steve Himself wrote:Well, I have to say, I so much enjoy reading through all of your posts and seeing all the photos etc. on my birthday. Can you imagine reading such wonderful and touching things post after post? By the time I got through my chair was two feet off the ground. You are all so kind, thanks forever.

To celebrate my birthday I have started, today, to engage in the tremendous undertaking of editing and mixing the DVD that was shot in Minneapolis last year. After that I am treating Pia, Fire and a handful of his friends to the Dethklok show at the Wiltern tonight. We love Adult Swim's Metalocolypse. It's our fav TV experience. Eh, right up there with Robot Chicken.
I only hope I can make it to my next B-day after attending the show.

I can only wish everyone could feel so special on their birthday. Although I may not know when yours is, I am wishing you a special moment on your birthday where you might take a moment and reflect on all your blessings, and the great gift and value of being alive, because as tough as life can be for some of us sometimes, it's still the most priceless gift the universe can offer.

Peace love and good happiness stuff
s
That's such a nice, encouraging message! I haven't been on this forum for ages, but just remembered it was Steve's b-day on the 6th. So belated Happy Birthday, Steve - I only wish that there were more inspirational, kind and enlightened individuals, such as you, around!

kienz
Newcomer

Happy Belated Birthday Steve!

#203 Post by kienz » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:45 am

Hope you had a wondrous birthday, a lil late but I can't pass on this one =) Lovin 'Sound Theories'

Keep making those sounds!

heejinchong
Newcomer

happy birthdayyyyyyyyyy

#204 Post by heejinchong » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:54 am

dear steve,

you have indeed inspired me to improve on my guitar skills. Thank you for being you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-jin-

teokiatuan

#205 Post by teokiatuan » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:55 am

happy birthday to the most awesome guitarist out there.

faithplusone01

#206 Post by faithplusone01 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:44 am

YO Steve! Texas Loves you Man!

Happy Birthday!!!

Inga7
Newcomer

#207 Post by Inga7 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 am

Happy birthday Steve! Thank you for your music and for everything! I love you!

El-Metallico
Newcomer

#208 Post by El-Metallico » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:06 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cat.arena
Newcomer

congratulations

#209 Post by cat.arena » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:18 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE.

ALL MY BEST WISHES FOR YOU.

KARIN

Joona
Newcomer

#210 Post by Joona » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:23 pm

Happy muthafuc*ing birthday Steve! Hoping to see you live on your next tour. My birthay-message comes lil'bit late for I just came from whitesnake gig and It was a BLAST!

Greetings from Finland. We love you!