I'm scared for Steve's life. . . . .

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
llamahead

#31 Post by llamahead » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:36 pm

TongueNGroove wrote:Whatever he's doing you can't argue with it. He has a great mind, healthy body and plays great. For his age he looks great too.
Big bad bill is right when it comes to Steve's "weight" i know a girl who is very skinny though she eats plenty and doesn't gain weight. i on the other hand eat very little and lose weight and vice versa

how old is Steve anyway?
(referring to the quote)

saraht

#32 Post by saraht » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:36 pm

llamahead wrote:
TongueNGroove wrote:Whatever he's doing you can't argue with it. He has a great mind, healthy body and plays great. For his age he looks great too.
Big bad bill is right when it comes to Steve's "weight" i know a girl who is very skinny though she eats plenty and doesn't gain weight. i on the other hand eat very little and lose weight and vice versa

how old is Steve anyway?
(referring to the quote)
According to wikipedia, 47!

I don't agree with the person who said he's 'ridiculously skinny'. Anyway, if you just see someone on stage and in pictures/videos it can be deceptive: I've never met Vai, but one of my friends and my brother have met him, and they both said that they were surprised because they thought he'd be really really tall and really skinny, but apparently he's just 'a normal man'!

Big Bad Bill

#33 Post by Big Bad Bill » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:55 am

saraht wrote: I've never met Vai, but one of my friends and my brother have met him, and they both said that they were surprised because they thought he'd be really really tall and really skinny, but apparently he's just 'a normal man'!
Yes indeed, the only thing that really strikes me about Steve 'in-the-flesh' is that his complexion looks more Mediterranean than it does in magazines etc-he looks of Italian descent!

call_of_ktulu

#34 Post by call_of_ktulu » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:58 am

May Steve live a happy and long long long long healthy and happy life and God always show him the right path and may he be successful in his life and in the hereafter.
Ameen :)

Gulliver

#35 Post by Gulliver » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:51 pm

guyver_dio wrote: .... Yes you could die or at least shorten your lifespan from malnutrition but I'd reckon there would be a fair few warning signs before it got to that stage...
Case in point - Steve Howe (Yes).

:P