How Many Copies has P&W sold?

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
RAI

lydian2000 wrote:Anyway this is classified information for obvious reasons.
Really?
Why?
(guess it's not so obvious after all.....)
lydian2000

why? is the good question, because in all honesty I think I have came to the conclusion that ever since p2p arrived the industry doesn't seem to want to let people know how EXACTLY an artist is selling to avoid damaging comparisons, "top charts" shows seem to have disappeared as well.

I wish Mikey :wink: (hint) could weigh in on this because if he hasn't answered yet, he's either not at liberty to do so, or maybe wouldn't be satisfied with a random approximation, and again, I fail to see why it would be such a big deal anyway.

As I stated before in an older thread I'm still waiting for someone to come up with some vague idea, even by the hundreds of thousands. And to those who might say "just google it" well, I tried that already and guess what, that's precisely what made me realize how well kept the secrets are.

I would be very interested in knowing how many copies "professor satchifunkilus and the musterion of rock" has sold.

Pure curiosity.

Anyone please prove me wrong, please.

:peace
lydian2000

Oddly enough noone has answered yet.

Just confirms what I stated above.

Big Bad Bill

lydian2000 wrote:Oddly enough noone has answered yet.

Careful lydian2000, the hit men are probably on there way to your abode as we speak. They'll tell you exactly how many copies have been sold through the magic of punches to the face :wink: Run away, run away!
Seraphim

lydian2000 wrote:I would be very interested in knowing how many copies "professor satchifunkilus and the musterion of rock" has sold.
Well, I have bought my copy :wink:

Also, have the P&W, of course :P

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
lydian2000

Big Bad Bill wrote:
lydian2000 wrote:Oddly enough noone has answered yet.

Careful lydian2000, the hit men are probably on there way to your abode as we speak. They'll tell you exactly how many copies have been sold through the magic of punches to the face :wink: Run away, run away!
:lol:

Thanx for warning!