EVO Premium Experience South America: ON SALE NOW!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

EVO Premium Experience (including show tickets) and EVO UPGRADE (without show tickets) are available NOW through the Vai.com Online Ticket Store.

Prices for EVO tickets in South America are:
$200 USD (plus a $12 USD booking fee) for EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE packages.
$167 USD (plus a $10 USD booking fee) for EVO UPGRADE packages (you MUST buy your own ticket to the show.)

For shows in Brazil: there are 10 EVO Premium Experience (including ticket) and 30 EVO UPGRADES available (without ticket) available on November 6th and 7th. We will not be holding EVO Experience on November 5th.

For shows in Chile: there are 25 EVO Premium Experience (including ticket) and 15 EVO UPGRADES available (without ticket) available for each show.

For shows in Argentina: there are 20 EVO Premium Experience (including ticket) and 20 EVO UPGRADES available (without ticket) available for each show.

For information about the EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE package visit the following pages:
- EVO EXPERIENCE information in English
- EVO EXPERIENCE information in Spanish
- EVO EXPERIENCE information in Portuguese

Please note that the information on the pages above applies to EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE packages. EVO UPGRADE packages receive the same items and benefits but MUST buy their own ticket to the show. If you buy an EVO UPGRADE package without having a ticket, you will not be let into the show. AGAIN, YOU MUST BY A TICKET SEPARATELY IF YOU PURCHASE EVO UPGRADE TICKETS.

If you have questions, you may reply in this thread with them.

If you have friends who do not visit Vai.com regularly, but would also like to buy EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE tickets, please tell your friends!

CLICK HERE TO BUY EVO TICKETS FOR SOUTH AMERICA!

Mikey :)
vai.com
dvmarcilio
Newcomer

Hello Mikey,

This is just to confirm that my purchase went correctly. I didn't buy with my creditcard but I put my name in the Will Call. Can you tell me if Diego Marcilio is on the list for São Paulo, Boubon Street ?

Thanks.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

dvmarcilio wrote:Hello Mikey,

This is just to confirm that my purchase went correctly. I didn't buy with my creditcard but I put my name in the Will Call. Can you tell me if Diego Marcilio is on the list for São Paulo, Boubon Street ?

Thanks.
Yes, you are on the list.

You should receive a confirmation email that you'll need to print out and bring with you.

Mikey
vai.com
laficojr

Hey Mikey, please, Can you confirm the name Marco Antonio Lafico Junior?

Thank you man!
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

I'm not confirming everyone's names in this thread. It's nothing personal, but I can't start doing it because it will get out of hand. You will receive an email confirmation - that means your name is on the list, and that your purchase was successful.

Mikey
vai.com
MSC
Newcomer

Hi Mikey,

In EVO FAQ, there is a question:

"When will I actually receive the tickets?
You will be given the tickets along with your EVO laminate and merch bag on the evening of the show".

What is exactly "merch bag"? Is it a bag to carry all things we will receive in EVO experience (plus carrying something personnel maybe)?

Thanks you.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

MSC wrote:Hi Mikey,

You will be given the tickets along with your EVO laminate and merch bag on the evening of the show".

What is exactly "merch bag"? Is it a bag to carry all things we will receive in EVO experience (plus carrying something personnel maybe)?

Thanks you.
You will receive a plastic bag containing the items that you receive with your EVO Pass. These items are listed on the EVO Experience info page.

vai.com
MSC
Newcomer

Mikey wrote:
MSC wrote:Hi Mikey,

Thanks you.
You will receive a plastic bag containing the items that you receive with your EVO Pass. These items are listed on the EVO Experience info page.

vai.com
Hello again!
When I bought the EVO Premium ticket, there was something written like this: "EVO Premium - Curitiba/Helloocg - 8:00pm".
I've known we have to arrive in the venue at 3:30pm, but it may change....so, when you will confirm the correct time to arrive to EVO expericence?
Thanks!
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

We have received a lot of questions from fans in South America about the EVO Premium Experience and EVO UPGRADE tickets. We have information pages with FAQs in both English, Portuguese and Spanish, and we urge people who buy EVO Premium and EVO UPGRADE to READ these information pages to understand what they are getting for their money. Here is some further information based on questions we have received:
  • EVO Premium Experience and EVO UPGRADE tickets are only available through the Vai.com Online Store, and must be purchased ahead of time. You CANNOT buy EVO Premium and UPGRADE tickets on the evening of the show or from the venue ticket office.
  • EVO UPGRADE tickets require that you purchase your own ticket to the show. They do not give you preferred or closer seating to the stage. You will sit in the seat printed on your ticket. If you have bought an EVO UPGRADE and do not have a ticket (or ticket reservation to pick up) you will not be allowed into the show. EVO Premium Experience tickets (including a ticket to the show) come with preferred seating very close to the stage.
  • EVO Premium Experience and EVO UPGRADE tickets can only be purchased with a credit card. We do not accept any other forms of payment, or payment installments.
  • At this time, we are asking people to arrive at the venue at 6:30pm (18:30h) for EVO. This time will probably change, as most of the shows begin late. As we are still preparing our daily tour schedule, we will confirm EVO start times with people who have purchased EVO tickets via email and also here on Vai.com.
  • Do not come late to the EVO Experience. You may not get inside the venue.
  • We stop selling EVO Premium Experience and EVO UPGRADE tickets for each show around 48 hours before the show begins. This means for example, that if you wish to come to the EVO Experience in Viña Del Mar, CH on November 9th, you must buy your EVO Premium or EVO UPGRADE tickets through Vai.com before November 7th.
These tickets are in limited supply and will sell out quickly. Don't miss out! Click here to purchase EVO Premium Experience and EVO UPGRADE tickets.

Thanks,

Mikey
vai.com
chingue
Newcomer

thank God & thanks to Mikey for giving me the opportunity of my life.
I'm the guy with curly long hair at Evo in Santiago, i lived the most powerful experience ever... thanks again and God bless all of you Steve, Mikey, the rest of the band and all the crew
:D