VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 8:46 am 
Newcomer

Hi Steve,

My name is Uwe from Germany. I have met you after a concert here in Dusseldorf on 04/04/2000. After the show, I have waited 2.5 hours to get this German license plate signed. It is a German tractor license pate from the small town VAIHINGEN. This town has the prefix towncode VAI. I showed you this plate and you said to me: "It´s amazing". Then you signed it and gave it back to me. You reached into your jacket, took a camera out and made a photo of me with the license plate in my hand. Than, you gave the camera to your roadie, came beside me and the roadie made a photo of you and me. Then you told me that you will put this photo on your website! It was 2:30 am and very dark, so I think you can see from the license plate only the reflection of the flash.
Steve, do you still have these photos ???????
I´m really crazy to get them.
Every help would be much appreciated.

Peace and love and good happiness stuff,
Uwe [/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:17 am 

Hello,

Please direct this question to feedback@vai.com and we'll see if we can help :)

thanx,
Moderator77FP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 9:58 am 
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Hi Uwe,

I have seen photos of these plates before, and I think i might have those pictures somewhere.

As Moderator77FP suggested, you should email me at feedback@vai.com, and I'll see if I can find them. I can't make any guarantees, but as I said, I'm pretty sure I've seen these plates before.

Peace,

Mikey :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:53 am 

Vaihalenfan wrote:
It is a German tractor license pate from the small town VAIHINGEN. This town has the prefix towncode VAI

Uwe, what you have to do now is go back to Vaihingen and find the VAI S 777 number plate and steal it.
Only kidding, don't steal anything.
Is Germany like Switzerland where I believe you can buy a license plate book - like a phone book but with license plates and the name and the address of the driver the plate is registered to?
If it is then you can see if there is a VAI S 777 number plate issued and who is it registered to.

ilia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:57 am 
Newcomer

dex wrote:
Vaihalenfan wrote:
It is a German tractor license pate from the small town VAIHINGEN. This town has the prefix towncode VAI

Uwe, what you have to do now is go back to Vaihingen and find the VAI S 777 number plate and steal it.
Only kidding, don't steal anything.
Is Germany like Switzerland where I believe you can buy a license plate book - like a phone book but with license plates and the name and the address of the driver the plate is registered to?
If it is then you can see if there is a VAI S 777 number plate issued and who is it registered to.

ilia

Dex, it´s very difficult to find these VAI plates now, because the prefix code has changed in 1972 and since this time all cars registered in Vaihingen have now LB for the county "capital" Ludwigsburg.
To find VAI - S 777 would be like a jackpot win, but I´m glad that I have found VAI-S :-)))))))))))

If you wanna see more Rock´n´Roll related license plates please check out http://www.rock-n-rollplates.com
There you can see my whole collection of RNR related personalized license plates.[/url]