EVO SOUTH AMERICA - PLEASE READ

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

We are planning on holding the EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE at all shows on the South American tour, however we are requiring people who would like to take part in EVO to “pre-register” for these packages.

EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE packages are highly limited to 20 per show. In some cities, we will offer an extra 5-10 EVO packages as UPGRADES – meaning that these passes DO NOT include show tickets. You MUST buy regular tickets to the show separately from EVO UPGRADE passes.

EVO Pre-registration allows us to estimate fan interest in taking part in EVO, and make arrangements to hold EVO at each show.

By pre-registering, you are not obliged to purchase EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE packages, however we encourage people not to pre-register if they do not plan on buying the packages.

Prices for EVO tickets in South America are:

$225 USD (plus a $12 USD booking fee) for EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE packages
$192 USD (plus a $10 USD booking fee) for EVO UPGRADE packages (you MUST buy your own ticket to the show.)

For information about the EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE package visit the following pages:
http://www.vai.com/News/evo2007/ (information in English)
http://www.vai.com/News/evo2007/index_es.html (information in Spanish)
http://www.vai.com/News/evo2007/index_pt.html (information in Portuguese)

Please note that the information on these pages applies to EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE packages. EVO UPGRADE packages receive the same items and benefits but MUST buy their own ticket to the show. If you buy an EVO UPGRADE package without having a ticket, you will not be let into the show.

If you have friends who do not visit Vai.com regularly, but would also like to buy EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE tickets, please tell your friends!

CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER FOR EVO SOUTH AMERICA

Mikey
Vai.com
MSC
Newcomer

Mikey,
The shows in Brazil will happen in about 2 weeks. Do you know when we will be allowed to buy these EVO tickets?
I'm questioning it because I will travel about 800km. to watch the show, and I'll have to buy the ticket for this travelling in advance.
Thanks...
dvmarcilio
Newcomer

MSC wrote:Mikey,
The shows in Brazil will happen in about 2 weeks. Do you know when we will be allowed to buy these EVO tickets?
I'm questioning it because I will travel about 800km. to watch the show, and I'll have to buy the ticket for this travelling in advance.
Thanks...
I would also like to know if we Brazilians will have this opportunity. If yes, when the tickets will be available? I sent you a PM aswell Mikey because I tried some posts and it keept showing me an error.
chingue
Newcomer

Mikey :
Two days ago i pre-register myself for the Evo Premium Upgrade
How can i know if its really true? I mean, the show is next week so i want to know if there will be an email confirming the EVO Experience to rush myself and buy the package

Thanks in advance
:D
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Thanks folks, Expect an announcement in the next day or two. We'll try to get tickets on sale on Monday.

Mikey
vai.com
MSC
Newcomer

Mikey wrote:Thanks folks, Expect an announcement in the next day or two. We'll try to get tickets on sale on Monday.

Mikey
vai.com
Thanks Mikey.
How was "pre-register" for EVO in Brazil (was it good or not for your expectation)? I mean, do I have to buy EVO Premium very fast, due to so many people?

Thanks... (and sorry about my English).
laficojr

Mikey wrote:Thanks folks, Expect an announcement in the next day or two. We'll try to get tickets on sale on Monday.

Mikey
vai.com

Thank YOU! For making it avaliable for us, fans in South America!

chingue
Newcomer

Mikey :
I´ve seen that the packets for EVO are on sale now for the venues on Chile.
My question is: i don't have a credit card to buy it but a friend can do it for me but if he does it he has to put his name. How can i buy it to avoid troubles when i valid my name?

Thanks a lot to make my dream come true
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

EVO Premium Experience (including show tickets) and EVO UPGRADE (without show tickets) are available NOW through the Vai.com Online Ticket Store.

Prices for EVO tickets in South America are:
$200 USD (plus a $12 USD booking fee) for EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE packages.
$167 USD (plus a $10 USD booking fee) for EVO UPGRADE packages (you MUST buy your own ticket to the show.)

For shows in Brazil: there are 10 EVO Premium Experience (including ticket) and 30 EVO UPGRADES available (without ticket) available on November 6th and 7th. We will not be holding EVO Experience on November 5th.

For shows in Chile: there are 25 EVO Premium Experience (including ticket) and 15 EVO UPGRADES available (without ticket) available for each show.

For shows in Argentina: there are 20 EVO Premium Experience (including ticket) and 20 EVO UPGRADES available (without ticket) available for each show.

For information about the EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE package visit the following pages:
- EVO EXPERIENCE information in English
- EVO EXPERIENCE information in Spanish
- EVO EXPERIENCE information in Portuguese

Please note that the information on the pages above applies to EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE packages. EVO UPGRADE packages receive the same items and benefits but MUST buy their own ticket to the show. If you buy an EVO UPGRADE package without having a ticket, you will not be let into the show. AGAIN, YOU MUST BY A TICKET SEPARATELY IF YOU PURCHASE EVO UPGRADE TICKETS.

If you have questions, you may post them in THIS THREAD.

If you have friends who do not visit Vai.com regularly, but would also like to buy EVO PREMIUM EXPERIENCE tickets, please tell your friends!

CLICK HERE TO BUY EVO TICKETS FOR SOUTH AMERICA!

Mikey :)
vai.com
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

We have received a lot of questions from fans in South America about the EVO Premium Experience and EVO UPGRADE tickets. We have information pages with FAQs in both English, Portuguese and Spanish, and we urge people who buy EVO Premium and EVO UPGRADE to READ these information pages to understand what they are getting for their money. Here is some further information based on questions we have received:
  • EVO Premium Experience and EVO UPGRADE tickets are only available through the Vai.com Online Store, and must be purchased ahead of time. You CANNOT buy EVO Premium and UPGRADE tickets on the evening of the show or from the venue ticket office.
  • EVO UPGRADE tickets require that you purchase your own ticket to the show. They do not give you preferred or closer seating to the stage. You will sit in the seat printed on your ticket. If you have bought an EVO UPGRADE and do not have a ticket (or ticket reservation to pick up) you will not be allowed into the show. EVO Premium Experience tickets (including a ticket to the show) come with preferred seating very close to the stage.
  • EVO Premium Experience and EVO UPGRADE tickets can only be purchased with a credit card. We do not accept any other forms of payment, or payment installments.
  • At this time, we are asking people to arrive at the venue at 6:30pm (1830h) for EVO. This time will probably change, as most of the shows begin late. As we are still preparing our daily tour schedule, we will confirm EVO start times with people who have purchased EVO tickets via email and also here on Vai.com.
  • Do not come late to the EVO Experience. You may not get inside the venue.
  • We stop selling EVO Premium Experience and EVO UPGRADE tickets for each show around 48 hours before the show begins. This means for example, that if you wish to come to the EVO Experience in Viña Del Mar, CH on November 9th, you must buy your EVO Premium or EVO UPGRADE tickets through Vai.com before November 7th.
These tickets are in limited supply and will sell out quickly. Don't miss out! Click here to purchase EVO Premium Experience and EVO UPGRADE tickets.

Thanks,

Mikey
vai.com