Looking for help...

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
carefullymisguided
Newcomer

Hi, here's my story.... My wife and I went on our first date back in 1996, to see Steve at House of Blues in Chicago ( Dec 7th, I think ). Story short, we married a couple of years later, featuring awesome Steve songs throughout our wedding and reception. Trying to see if I can get in contact with someone to see if there would be any way possible of having Steve mention that we'll be celebrating our first date at the show at HOB Chicago 9/21 show. We'll be there with some family ( 8 of us ), and my wife would probably pee on herself if she heard Steve mention this during the show. Anybody know who I could contact, or hopefully Mikey sees this post. Thanks for reading !

A Sappy husband
Seraphim

Wow, great story!!!
Hope it have a happy ending!!!

That would be a great and a big surprize.
Good luck

:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:
Leanne_777

Aw, that's so sweet. Your best bet might be to appeal to Mikey's romantic side :D . I really hope it works out, that's such a cool story.
another virtuoso

oh so your one of those lucky jerks who actually has a girl who is into steve's music as much as you are huh? :lol:
i'll be at this show, hope to hear steve mention it i'm sure she'll love it! (great idea btw :wink: )
CanCan

That's pretty awesome. Congrats.
carefullymisguided
Newcomer

Thanks for all the support everyone ! I sent an email to Steve from his myspace page, so we'll see what happens. Either way, i'm sure we'll have a great time at the show.
Craig - the sappy hubby