Regarding the Aftershow Pass

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
litlgrnman

#16 Post by litlgrnman » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:12 pm

anuj wrote:I have no desire to make an issue of it, just asking the question, y'alls :)

~A
Well I guess you'll just have to go with the flow...

EyE

#17 Post by EyE » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:10 am

It's easier the way how it's done now. Like RAI said, 1 cd, 1 pass, 1 person!! It's more fair this way.
I on the otherhand just made a stupid mistake! I'm going to see Steve again this month with my wife. But I orderd 1 cd, so when I get my cd (and shirt) and there's a "pass" in there I have a problem aswell! And I can't order another cd b/c that won't arrive on time before the concert on July 18th. :? Believe me, she really would like to see Steve again!! :) The way I see it I can do 3 things.
1. I could go in and leave my wife outside. (not really a option for me)
2. Give her the pass and I waite outside.
3. We both go back home.

:?:

Leanne_777

#18 Post by Leanne_777 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:49 am

Yeah, I won a pass (yay) but me and boyfriend (also a Vai fan but not as much as me, I'm definitely 'bringing' him) are going to EVO beforehand. I think I'll feel odd going to both, but then again I don't really care cos I'd really regret it if I didn't go to both. I hope he doesn't think I'm a psycho :)

Oh yeah, my boyfriend asked me to ask Mikey if he could have an aftershow pass too cos he doesn't want his girlfriend alone with a rockstar, ahahahah.......he was joking though.

sledge76

#19 Post by sledge76 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:13 am

Hey Mikey,

I got my CD today with the Aftershow pass but the concert here in Ingolstadt was on monday!!!
The shirt was here right on time, so I would have been able to go there.
I actually ordered it because of the chance to get that pass.
What went wrong? I know the booklet was changed but what will I do now with my Aftershow pass?

:(

CyberAlien

Choices...

#20 Post by CyberAlien » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:36 am

EyE wrote:...The way I see it I can do 3 things.
1. I could go in and leave my wife outside. (not really a option for me)
2. Give her the pass and I waite outside.
3. We both go back home.

:?:
Unless I can come up with another pass I'm going with option #2. #1 is also not an option, & #3 doesn't make any sense to me.

L8r... John

EyE

#21 Post by EyE » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:33 am

I still can't believe I orderd 1 cd!! What an idiot!! I really don't know what I (we) will do. I hope for a miracle. :roll:

Seraphim

#22 Post by Seraphim » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:14 pm

EyE wrote:I still can't believe I orderd 1 cd!! What an idiot!! I really don't know what I (we) will do. I hope for a miracle. :roll:
Hope the miracle happens... and that would be the plane B, or in that case an option 4...

But I feel that the "miracle" will happen... :wink:

:) Seraphim :)

bmsguitarnut
Newcomer

#23 Post by bmsguitarnut » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:45 pm

Sounds like a few people are in tight spot :wink: I was lucky enough to buy two digipacks... for myself and a friend... and both had passes :shock: SWEET!!!!!

notavirtuoso

#24 Post by notavirtuoso » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm

bmsguitarnut wrote:Sounds like a few people are in tight spot :wink: I was lucky enough to buy two digipacks... for myself and a friend... and both had passes :shock: SWEET!!!!!
That is a serious dose of luck! congrats

Bryceybhoy

#25 Post by Bryceybhoy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:57 pm

I finally got my CD last night, with a pass. I'm taking the good lady so I guess I have a problem, too.

I'm sure she'll figure out how to get home somehow!

samuel

#26 Post by samuel » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:18 am

What hapens if you get a pass and he isnt even coming to your country?

xgtdec
Newcomer

#27 Post by xgtdec » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:30 am

ok so im off to the EVo XP and i also got my aftershow pass...but if your going to EVO...is there any point in doing the aftershow...is steve just gonna stare at you and think...oh you greedy greedy man.....you just cant get enough can you??

EyE

#28 Post by EyE » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:36 am

samuel wrote:What hapens if you get a pass and he isnt even coming to your country?
You then can send it to me! I'm in need of one more! :wink:

ralvarezm

#29 Post by ralvarezm » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:43 am

xgtdec wrote:ok so im off to the EVo XP and i also got my aftershow pass...but if your going to EVO...is there any point in doing the aftershow...is steve just gonna stare at you and think...oh you greedy greedy man.....you just cant get enough can you??
hehe... i'm also attending both EVO and aftershow in Madrid... so it's really weird... but i suppose Steve will think something like "...ok... 1 less, 2499 remaining :P"

EyE

#30 Post by EyE » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:44 am

xgtdec wrote:ok so im off to the EVo XP and i also got my aftershow pass...but if your going to EVO...is there any point in doing the aftershow...is steve just gonna stare at you and think...oh you greedy greedy man.....you just cant get enough can you??
Hell no!! Steve won't do that! I guess the "After Show Pass" is in a way maybe more accessible for some fans then a Evo ticket. Now every fan can get a change to meet Steve. But offcourse there are some who get to do both.