Regarding the Aftershow Pass

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
ArizonaSnake16

Phoenix/Tempe Show

#91 Post by ArizonaSnake16 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:50 am

If anyone could donate a backstage pass for the Phoenix, AZ show my wife would appreciate it. I didn't think I would win a backstage pass and I was wrong. I'm not missing the chance to meet the Master of the Guitar.

Could I still order another CD w/T-shirt and "hope to win" another pass?

Thanks

Michael K.

killerqueen

#92 Post by killerqueen » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:07 pm

maybe you should bring a lot of money to the concert, because the digipacks are also sold there..
I bought one, but no luck! (and I had to fight the temptation of buying 10 more!)
So that could be a last resort :lol:

RAI

#93 Post by RAI » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:28 pm

I don't think there are any aftershow passes in the merchandise offered at the shows. That was supposed to be a pre-order perk.....

Vaifan1982

#94 Post by Vaifan1982 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:09 pm

If anyone is willing to surrender/part with their aftershow pass for me (a die hard vai fan) to use at the NY Hammerstein ballroom show 25 Sep, (i missed out on EVO tickets) please drop please email musashimaster@gmail.com or IM me, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm traveling all the way from Australia to see Steve!
Thank you!

Seraphim

#95 Post by Seraphim » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:37 am

Vaifan1982 wrote:I'm traveling all the way from Australia to see Steve!
You are going to see the NY 25th September show???
:mrgreen: Seraphim :mrgreen:

Vaifan1982

#96 Post by Vaifan1982 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:27 am

Seraphim wrote:
Vaifan1982 wrote:I'm traveling all the way from Australia to see Steve!
You are going to see the NY 25th September show???
I haven't had a chance to write proper emails (thinking about too many things at one) but you influenced me hahah..believe it or not, I'm working on going to a NY show Seraphim!!! This would have to be organised in record time. The pressure lol. I've just bought a ticket to the show a few hours ago. I'll let you know what's happening shortly...you don't have a spare pass lol? :) :) this is turning into a remarkable story thanks to you in many ways!!

Seraphim

#97 Post by Seraphim » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:04 pm

Vaifan1982 wrote:"...but you influenced me hahah..believe it or not, I'm working on going to a NY show Seraphim!!!" ... "this is turning into a remarkable story thanks to you in many ways!!"

Glad that I influence my friends to do good things :P
A pity that you don't have scheduled the trip to see the Westbury NY show at October 6th to we finally meet together :(
I have received the postcards, thanks!!! :wink:

Yep, that's my advise to every member: YOU MUST SEE A SHOW OF THIS TOUR!!!

fyrie

#98 Post by fyrie » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:00 pm

Is anyone here going to the Sept 19th aftershow in Minneapolis?

Remco
Newcomer

no use of afther show outside of the Usa

#99 Post by Remco » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:54 pm

Hi There
Remco Mayer here from Australia

Let me get this right the after show pass that were given away are only for the Usa tour If that is the reason than way make people around the world happy with nothing.
When I bought the New Vai album there was nothing on the side that showed that you could only use the free after show pass only in the Usa.
I Iam a bid pissed up by this and mislead by you guys and I hope that Steve Vai will see that he can not do this to his fans around the world that has supported him from day one

:(

davidparis

Re: no use of pass in australia

#100 Post by davidparis » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:00 pm

Remco wrote:Hi There
Remco Mayer here from Australia

Let me get this right the after show pass that were given away are only for the Usa tour If that is the reason than way make people around the world happy with nothing.
When I bought the New Vai album there was nothing on the side that showed that you could only use the free after show pass only in the Usa.
I Iam a bid pissed up by this and mislead by you guys and I hope that Steve Vai will see that he can not do this to his fans around the world that has supported him from day one :?
They are not only for the USA they are for the current Sound Theories tour, but seeing as the European leg is already over, then they can only be used on the remaining dates.. which take place in the USA!

Remco
Newcomer

#101 Post by Remco » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:18 pm

Well i hope that steve will still do the afther show meetings when he comes to Australia next year or in 2020

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#102 Post by Mikey » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:07 pm

Remco wrote:Well i hope that steve will still do the afther show meetings when he comes to Australia next year or in 2020
He might, however the Sound Theories aftershow passes are only valid for the Sound Theories tour. We explicitly stated this, AND it's stated on the pass itself.

The tour dates were already published on Vai.com when the pre-sale began.

Mikey
vai.com

Piddi
Newcomer

hehe

#103 Post by Piddi » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:36 pm

Mikey wrote :

He might, however the Sound Theories aftershow passes are only valid for the Sound Theories tour. We explicitly stated this, AND it's stated on the pass itself.

The tour dates were already published on Vai's website when the pre-sale began.

Mikey

Well, Im living in Europe (faroe islands) and still waiting for my sound theory disc.. yeps, I ordered it the 5 of june, it was sent the 27 , but now it's like 13 agust... and no disc, and if I win afterpass, then ? dunno ... But maan, where can I get the Cd? I want my cd:( but this stuff just happends:( if the cd was lost in the mail, what does then happend? no cd for me ? [/quote]

RyanFormato
Newcomer

#104 Post by RyanFormato » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:53 am

Hey guys,

I still would like a pass for my wife (We are going to the show in Westbury, NY/Long Island). She actually bought me the Vai hat but it doesn't fit my small head. The size is a s/m. If anyone wants to trade the hat for a meet/greet, I'd appreciate it. The hat is brand new. Just send me a PM/

Revontulet777

#105 Post by Revontulet777 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:12 pm

Mikey:

Cai I use my sound theories aftershow pass in the south american tour?

Any info about EVO experience in Chile?

Carlos