Sound Theories Digipak Pre-Sale and Aftershow Pass Contest!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mr. Wiggles

Well, I have a problem. Digipak was never charged to my credit card but I got the confirmation and all that. So, I thought maybe it would be charged when they shipped but I guess not. I even got the email telling me there would be a slight delay in getting the CD. Can someone help me? I posted this a few days ago but I guess no one cares. I'll pay for the album, I just want the dang thing. :?
litlgrnman

anuj wrote:Called seenon...
Can you share the number you used to call them? I can't seem to find it and have some questions I would like to ask them regarding my order. Thanks!
pbak

Well, the package arrived at 10:38 this morning.

But there's no CD, so I've mailed Seenon and let them know.

This is going to cost Seenon a fortune in double mailing costs.

Still, off to Paris in the morning. :D
cnc74

I got a confirmation this morning stating that my package was on it's way. I got the shirt only, and it was a medium when I ordered a small. :roll:
litlgrnman

cnc74 wrote:I got a confirmation this morning stating that my package was on it's way. I got the shirt only, and it was a medium when I ordered a small. :roll:
Depending on their return policy I may end up with a Small you can have! I'm sure I ordered two XLs yet one of the orders appears to be with a Small!?! I have yet to receive anything for either of my separately placed orders...

:roll:
pauldlr

I couldn't wait any longer, we're of to Arrow now and it hasn't arrived so I went to the local record shop to get a copy.
They only had two so I put the other one on their "We Recomend" plinth! :D
Now can travel happily listening to it :D
( I'm sure it's all a ploy to sell more copies!! :lol: :lol: )
prman

Did you know that Abstract Logix is selling also the limited edition "Sound Theories"? If you want to save on the shippings, order yours from there.

http://www.abstractlogix.com/xcart/prod ... t=0&page=2
sisterinlaw

cnc74 wrote:I got the shirt only, and it was a medium when I ordered a small. :roll:
I got an XXXL, XL was ordered. You're not the only one. :wink:
mayuka

my shirt hasnt even arrived yet :{ ( i think im gonna cry
anuj

litlgrnman wrote:
anuj wrote:Called seenon...
Can you share the number you used to call them? I can't seem to find it and have some questions I would like to ask them regarding my order. Thanks!
yeah, the number was impossible to find on anything linked off the vai.seenon.com section. got it from the main seenon.com site (i think there's a contact link at the bottom of the page). from my phone, though: +1.415.248.0082. the menu has an option for customer service.

~A
Big Bad Bill

prman wrote:Did you know that Abstract Logix is selling also the limited edition "Sound Theories"? If you want to save on the shippings, order yours from there.

http://www.abstractlogix.com/xcart/prod ... t=0&page=2
Thanks for the info prman.

:roll:
'This is just a saga now'
Fredlight
Newcomer

Hello there,

New member here, old fan... same disapointment.

Got the package this morning, only Tshirt inside (right size luckily)

Tried to contact them throught their website, only got robotic answers....

So I know I'm screwed for a chance to get a free pass in time (concert tomorrow in Paris) but I wish I can have the digipack soon...

How to mess so much? Anyone got their digipack? I keep reading everywhere people just received their Tshirts...how come?

Cheers from France.
Big Bad Bill

sisterinlaw wrote:
cnc74 wrote:I got the shirt only, and it was a medium when I ordered a small. :roll:
I got an XXXL, XL was ordered. You're not the only one. :wink:
If I'd've noticed they did them in XXL I'd've ordered one too!
Mars Volta

Is Abstract Logix definitely selling the Digipack or is it just the regular CD?
It says there's the chance to get an aftershow pass but the words special edition or digipack don't appear anywhere that I can see on the page.
I don't think they sell the T shirts :(
anuj

just received this:
Dear Steve Vai fan –

You are receiving this email because you recently ordered Steve’s new Sound Theories CD and t-shirt bundle from http://vai.seenon.com. Some of you have called or emailed because you have received only the t-shirt without the CD.

Please don’t be concerned! Your CD is on its way.

We received the t-shirts at our warehouse last week, before the new Sound Theories CD was ready to ship. Once we received the CDs at our warehouse, there was a delay in getting them shipped out to customers due to a last-minute change of the CD artwork, and the process of randomly inserting 2,500 passes into the CD cases. Unfortunately, some of the t-shirt orders started shipping out to customers before the CDs were ready to go with them. Please rest assured we are aware of the problem and we are expediting the CD to every customer whose t-shirt was shipped without the CD. All of those discs will be delivered by Monday at the latest.

The good news is that in order to get these CDs shipped out the door as quickly as possible, we’re not replacing the original artwork – your CD shipment will include both the original artwork and the new approved booklet, which makes your CD edition of Sound Theories a special collector’s item!

Thanks again for your patience and for your continued support.

All the best,

Customer Service
~A