Eastern Europe

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
VoYTaZ
Newcomer

Why there's no gig in there? :/
There will be 2 shows in Germany...
It's irritating and not fair...
Leanne_777

I'd be fairly sure it's down to local promoters. Maybe if and some other folks from your area make a bit of noise about it you could get a date added next time?
Shredded Heat

You could always set up a request at http://eventful.com/ - I'm not sure if any of these have actually worked but it seems like a good idea
-yasi-

VoYTaZ wrote:Why there's no gig in there? :/

where are you form in germany ??well, for me in the south it's lucky, i could visit both shows :lol:
smiffy

I can understand your frustration. For all us fans in Scandinavia there is no gigs whatsoever, whereas on the last tour there was 5! I don't know why this is, maybe the crew did'nt think that the Scandinavian fans are as loyal, as they are in other places. I attended the Copenhagen show last time, the place was packed, the atmosphere was great, and it semed as if Steve, the band and the crew had a great time there, so I'm thinking it must be about something else...venue policy or something. If only there had been a gig in nothern Germany (like Hamburg) I would have gone, but sadly both gigs in Germany are in the south part of the country. It can seem a bit unfair that Glasgow got a gig, when you take into consideration that there are so many other gigs in the UK, and that Glasgow is fairly close to say Manchester. On the other hand the Scottish fans did in fact strongly insist, that Steve should come and play there, and it paid of. Maybe we should have done the same thing here in Scandinavia, and maybe you should too in Eastern Europe.
VoYTaZ
Newcomer

-yasi- wrote:

where are you form in germany ??well, for me in the south it's lucky, i could visit both shows :lol:
Did I write that I'm from Germany fool?
slash89

VoYTaZ wrote:
-yasi- wrote:

Please calm down. No reason to get angry here. We just have to be understanding and realize that it is impossible for Steve to visit every country in the world. This has nothing to do with him wanting to disappoint his fans. He is just human like everybody else.

I live in Norway and Vai can't make it here this time. Of course I wish for him to come, but hopefully he will pay us Scandinavians a vist next time.

Peace,
Kristian :)
-yasi-

slash89 wrote:
VoYTaZ wrote:
-yasi- wrote:
Please calm down. No reason to get angry here. We just have to be understanding and realize that it is impossible for Steve to visit every country in the world. This has nothing to do with him wanting to disappoint his fans. He is just human like everybody else.

I live in Norway and Vai can't make it here this time. Of course I wish for him to come, but hopefully he will pay us Scandinavians a vist next time.

Peace,
Kristian :)
your right.... it's not my fault that he doesn't come to your place... sry for reading it false that you are form germany -.-
slash89

Don't worry about that Yasi :)
Cleggy

Don't let Mr. T get to you Yasi, you crazy fool.

Lol that was funny, fool.
Leanne_777

Now we know why he won't travel to a gig, he ain't gettin' on no plane, fool.
Seraphim

That's the problem for living far away from the central european countries!!!
This time Portuguese fans have lucky, 2 dates in our contry :headbang
Just like last tour, 2 sold out gigs :guitar

Behave yourselfs, your fools :lol: :lol: :lol:
nienturi

Seraphim wrote:That's the problem for living far away from the central european countries!!!
You are right, my dear "homer" fool :P
ZappaIrl

The Fool.... thats the artist that painted eric claptons "cream era" SG?
-yasi-

Leanne_777 wrote:Now we know why he won't travel to a gig, he ain't gettin' on no plane, fool.

:lol: :lol: