EVO Premium Experience 2007 - FAQ Thread

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin
Posts: 4520
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:51 am

beggz wrote:Mikey why is it still showing Evo tickets available for the Glasgow Gig (on the tour page)When Youve mentioned that its (EVO) a sell out there?
I'll need to go check our numbers and update the tour dates page. We haven't had much in tghe way of internet lately, so it's been hard.

I suspect that it really is sold out at this point.

Mikey
vai.com
cachoeira
Newcomer
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:35 am

Hey Mikey, What's up with the tour not going through the South East US? Are dates going to be announced are going to see you next time around?

Also, I think I got one of these passes in my Sound Theories DigiPak. Is there any thing that we need to know about how to use them and what applies?

Thanks
User avatar
cnc74
Member
Member
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:58 am

Hey Mikey,
Just wondering if the Providence EVO is sold out. It shows there are still tix left, but I know you haven't had much time to update the tour dates page. Any idea off hand? Just checking into it for a friend.
Thanks, Mikey!
Christin
percyslice
Newcomer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:36 am

Hi sorry if this is wrong thread, Ive just recieved new cd and inside is a meet mr vai pass (nice) ive purchased manchester apollo ticket friday 20 july front stalls (nice)
where do I go to meet mr vai ?
hope this makes sense
many thanks
Percy
User avatar
cnc74
Member
Member
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:58 am

percyslice wrote:Hi sorry if this is wrong thread, Ive just recieved new cd and inside is a meet mr vai pass (nice) ive purchased manchester apollo ticket friday 20 july front stalls (nice)
where do I go to meet mr vai ?
hope this makes sense
many thanks
Percy
Hey there,
You can find your answer here:
http://vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22844
Christin
percyslice
Newcomer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:36 am

cnc74 wrote:
percyslice wrote:Hi sorry if this is wrong thread, Ive just recieved new cd and inside is a meet mr vai pass (nice) ive purchased manchester apollo ticket friday 20 july front stalls (nice)
where do I go to meet mr vai ?
hope this makes sense
many thanks
Percy
Hey there,
You can find your answer here:
http://vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22844
Christin
many many thanks to you
Harvest Fields
Newcomer
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:32 am

mikey, can we take pics at the evo tomorro if not how do we go about pics. woo hoo. gonna love this. im not allowed to bring a guitar cos the venue wont let me . what are the chances of buying a prog when i get there at half 3 and asking steve if he would sign it?
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin
Posts: 4520
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:51 am

Everything you need tio know about EVO is on this page: http://www.vai.com/News/evo2007/ which you probably should have read before dropping the money on the ticket.

Mikey
vai.com
axeman31390
Member
Member
Posts: 331
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:48 pm

Mikey-

My dad bought my ticket with his credit card. Will my ID work as Identification with the last name or should he show up with me?
Dieseljem7v
Newcomer
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:16 pm

Mikey wrote:Everything you need tio know about EVO is on this page: http://www.vai.com/News/evo2007/ which you probably should have read before dropping the money on the ticket.

Mikey
vai.com

i know. but we were allowed to take photos etc as it transpired so ...............
User avatar
Leanne_777
Member
Member
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:31 am

Hi Mikey,

Just got into a manky panic, I know we're to bring the credit cards we booked our tickets with. My credit card was clonded and someone else was using it (luckily I keep it near enough to the limit that they couldn't do much damage) so I've had to have my old card cancelled and a new one issue. In short, I don't have my old card anymore. What I do? Freaking out!!!
User avatar
Jeroen
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2624
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:34 am

Leanne_777 wrote:Hi Mikey,

Just got into a manky panic, I know we're to bring the credit cards we booked our tickets with.
I don't think you need to bring your cc..

from the elusive EVO Q&A Page:

What do I need to bring with me in order to collect my EVO passes?
You will need to bring valid photo ID, and a printout of your MusicToday purchase confirmation email.


So I think you're set.

J
Repner
Newcomer
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:22 pm

axeman31390 wrote:Mikey-

My dad bought my ticket with his credit card. Will my ID work as Identification with the last name or should he show up with me?
I just signed up to ask that same question. Ive only got a Switch/Maestro, so I had to use my mum's card because Maestro wasnt accepted
Repner
Newcomer
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:22 pm

Jeroen wrote:
Leanne_777 wrote:Hi Mikey,

Just got into a manky panic, I know we're to bring the credit cards we booked our tickets with.
I don't think you need to bring your cc..

from the elusive EVO Q&A Page:

What do I need to bring with me in order to collect my EVO passes?
You will need to bring valid photo ID, and a printout of your MusicToday purchase confirmation email.


So I think you're set.

J
Oh, well that answers my question posted above then. Thanks Jeroen
User avatar
Leanne_777
Member
Member
Posts: 631
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:31 am

Jeroen wrote:
Leanne_777 wrote:Hi Mikey,

Just got into a manky panic, I know we're to bring the credit cards we booked our tickets with.
I don't think you need to bring your cc..

from the elusive EVO Q&A Page:

What do I need to bring with me in order to collect my EVO passes?
You will need to bring valid photo ID, and a printout of your MusicToday purchase confirmation email.


So I think you're set.

J
Oh, thanks J, panic averted!! :D
Post Reply