EVO Premium Experience 2007 - FAQ Thread

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Leanne_777

#466 Post by Leanne_777 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:46 am

^^^ About you guitar, I'd say you could bring your guitar if you have somewhere nearby to leave it outside, like your car maybe? The venue might not allow you to bring it into the gig area and might not have anywhere you can leave it while the show is happening. Not sure about the numbes, it's usually 30 bu I'm sure someone can confirm it :D

bhandary
Newcomer

#467 Post by bhandary » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:08 am

Thanks Leanne for a quick reply on the guitar signing topic

Must say that the EVO experience is a dream come true for fans around the world

MSC
Newcomer

#468 Post by MSC » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:23 am

Hello Mikey (or anybody who could answer this question)!
First, sorry about my English (I'm brazillian).
I have a little problem...
I want to go to show in Sao Paulo (november, 6th) in Brazil, and I want to buy an EVO ticket.
The Venue will be in BourbonStreet. I called them and they tell me that they are already selling regular tickets, and they are selling very fast (so, a think regular tickets will finish soon). BourbonStreet doesn't know anything about "EVO tickets"...
I do not know if there will be "EVO tickets" in Brazil, and what kind of EVO ticket it will be (Premium ou Upgrade). So, I do not know if I should buy a regular ticket becuase, if there will be "EVO Premium tickets", I won't need it!
So, must I buy a regular ticket and waint until "EVO Upgrade", or do not buy and wait until "EVO Premium"?
Thanks a lot !!!!

izunu
Newcomer

is EVO ticket for Sept. 25 show still available?

#469 Post by izunu » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:55 pm

the website's tour date page says it's still available, but when I click the link it does not shows any link to purchase EVO ticket...has it all sold out? Does anybody know how and to whom I can contact to inquire about any available ticket for Sept. 25 show? Thanks~[/quote]

vaigirl777

#470 Post by vaigirl777 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:23 am

Why does the website show that there are still EVO upgrade tix for the Birchmere Sunday and when you go to buy them it says none are available? I was thinking of maybe taking my nephew. Thanks!

frzrsnatch
Newcomer

#471 Post by frzrsnatch » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:37 pm

Hi Mikey,

My wife bought two EVO Experience packages for her and me for the Sayerville, NJ show.

Quick question, you think steve can scratch his name on my guitar aside from signing it with a marker?

And how many pics can we take with him? 2 or 3 okay?

Thanks!

Can't wait!

Vince

zuli
Newcomer

#472 Post by zuli » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:16 am

Hi Mikey,

My son just received an EVO ticket for the Oct 6th show at Westbury, NY from his uncle. I'd love to attend also...I'm a fan plus I want to get a pic of him and Vai when he signs his Jem 10th (hopefully). The site says that tickets are sold out but I heard that sometimes additional tickets become available. Any chance there will be more EVO tickets for Westbury? (I already have a concert ticket).

Thanks,
Kevin

davidpmerrill
Newcomer

Thanks so much - great job!!!

#473 Post by davidpmerrill » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:31 pm

Mikey,
I wanted to post this note of thanks to you and anyone else responsible for running the EVO experience along with Steve for doing this. I was able to take my son to the EVO and show at Albany NY yesterday. My son has Williams Syndrome. As such, music is a huge part of his life - while challenged with things like math, he excells at music and is a huge Steve Vai fan. Well, he was incredibly psyched when I told him about going to this but the event more than lived up to his excitement. I just had to share his words - "Dad, thanks for making my dream come true" - and I could not have done that without you guys so thanks for making a kids dream come true. :D

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#474 Post by Mikey » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:16 pm

zuli wrote:Hi Mikey,

My son just received an EVO ticket for the Oct 6th show at Westbury, NY from his uncle. I'd love to attend also...I'm a fan plus I want to get a pic of him and Vai when he signs his Jem 10th (hopefully). The site says that tickets are sold out but I heard that sometimes additional tickets become available. Any chance there will be more EVO tickets for Westbury? (I already have a concert ticket).

Thanks,
Kevin
Sorry, but we are actually oversold for EVO in Westbury and canot take any more places.

All remaining EVOs are sold out for the rest of the tour, with the exception of Rhode Island, which will no longer be available for purchase in the next 24 hours.

Mikey
vai.com

miker

Re: Thanks so much - great job!!!

#475 Post by miker » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:51 pm

davidpmerrill wrote:Mikey,
I wanted to post this note of thanks to you and anyone else responsible for running the EVO experience along with Steve for doing this. I was able to take my son to the EVO and show at Albany NY yesterday. My son has Williams Syndrome. As such, music is a huge part of his life - while challenged with things like math, he excells at music and is a huge Steve Vai fan. Well, he was incredibly psyched when I told him about going to this but the event more than lived up to his excitement. I just had to share his words - "Dad, thanks for making my dream come true" - and I could not have done that without you guys so thanks for making a kids dream come true. :D
Yah. The EVO Experience is really a great treat isn't it? It really is fantastic that we have this opportunity. Absolutely the best musical experience I have ever had in my entire life, thus far -- hey, I still got some living to do, heh.

HectoRHCP
Newcomer

#476 Post by HectoRHCP » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:10 pm

Hello Mikey. I´m waiting to see Steve here in Buenos Aires (again, yessssssssss) on November 12th. Today, I receive the news about the EVO experience will be available for that show, so I pre-register myself for an UPGRADE. I want to know which would be the next step to make my dream come true, if you send me an email with a confirmation or what. Just to be sure that I could get one of those places.
Sorry for my bad english :lol:
Hector.

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#477 Post by Mikey » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:22 pm

HectoRHCP wrote:Hello Mikey. I´m waiting to see Steve here in Buenos Aires (again, yessssssssss) on November 12th. Today, I receive the news about the EVO experience will be available for that show, so I pre-register myself for an UPGRADE. I want to know which would be the next step to make my dream come true, if you send me an email with a confirmation or what. Just to be sure that I could get one of those places.
Sorry for my bad english :lol:
Hector.
Hi Hector,

We'll email you with details.

Mikey :)
vai.com

belsebu2007nicolas
Newcomer

Evo Experience Argentina

#478 Post by belsebu2007nicolas » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:51 am

Dear Mikey , I am from Argentina , I received the mail with the "Pre-Register" for the Evo Experience.
You knows that everything costs the triple here, and all is more expensive , for that reason , there are no possibilities that the prices may decrease a little?? , there must be many like me, that wish to see Stevie in person.

I give u mi E-mail "nicolasdavids@gmail.com"

Thank you very much for listening to me and understanding me.

Nicolas.-

tincho22
Newcomer

Re: EVO Premium Experience 2007 - FAQ Thread

#479 Post by tincho22 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:52 pm

Dear Steve,
I write you, first to be grateful to you for the arrival to my country which is not much frequented by big artists as you but when they come I try to go always, and second to see if it is possible to find a way to make evo premium experiences packages cheaper because in Argentina the value of the dollar is very high. I have already bought my tickets for the show with my brother and it was an important expense, and if above I want to have one of these bundles it becomes really complicated for me. (This isn't only my problem, it's the country's problem...)
I really want to thank you again and i hope some kind of answer.
I hope we meet.
Good Luck
Martin

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#480 Post by Mikey » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:20 pm

We'll be dropping the prince of EVO Experience packages by about $25 US dollars. As you already have tickets for the show, you'll want to get an EVO Experience UPGRADE package, which will be $167 USD plus booking fee.

EVO Tickets will be going on sale on Monday.

We will not be having an EVO Experience at the first show at Belo Horizonte in Brazil.

Mikey
vai.com