EVO Premium Experience 2007 - FAQ Thread

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#346 Post by Mikey » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:18 pm

Leviafan wrote:HI, Mickey!
Whay if I pay for the ticket with my friend's credit card? I can't pay with my VISA :oops: .
Thanks.
You can give it a try. Remember that all EVO Experience ticketsin the USA are now UPGRADES - so you have to buy a regular ticket to the show also.

Mikey
vai.com

Leviafan
Newcomer

#347 Post by Leviafan » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:40 am

Mickey,
Do you happen to know when EVO tickets will be availible as an upgrade? I've bought regular one through Ticketmaster and am looking forward to ordering a Premium ticket!
Leviafan :wink:

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#348 Post by Mikey » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:45 pm

The are available now.

Mikey :)
vai.com

jwoolrich
Newcomer

#349 Post by jwoolrich » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:48 am

Hey Mikey.

I got my EVO ticket for London booked for me by my brother, who did it becasue my mum asked him to (with her card). It was a surprise for my birthday. I don't have a clue what name he put on the section you'll get your list of names from. So if he put my mum's name, am I going to have to bring her with me to prove that it's my ticket? I've got the reciept and a photo ID (and funnily enough, the same last name). After having read through this a bit, the whole system seems fairly strict (and rightly so) but what is the answer to my very specific situation?

josemanuel

#350 Post by josemanuel » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:18 am

hi. mickey
I bought my barcelona evo ticket some months ago, and I didn't recived any a-mail confirmation, wich is needed to get into the evo experience...
my shopper id is: 3764638 , so I can see it in my account
I emailed tix@musictoday.com, but it doesn't work

josemanuel@josemanuel.com

thanks
last year was incredible! :wink:

botskiller
Newcomer

#351 Post by botskiller » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:22 am

Hi, I'm from Spain I have just bought 2 EVO tickets for the Madrid show. Will my companion need to show any kind of identification when asking for the tickets? Because in the receipt only appears my personal details...

Thanks in advance.

maximus

#352 Post by maximus » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:30 am

Mikey wrote:
Whay if I pay for the ticket with my friend's credit card? I can't pay with my VISA :oops: .
Thanks.
You can give it a try. Remember that all EVO Experience ticketsin the USA are now UPGRADES - so you have to buy a regular ticket to the show also.

Mikey
vai.com
really?

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#353 Post by Mikey » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:23 am

maximus wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Thanks.

Mikey
vai.com
really?
Yes, really.

Mikey
vai.com

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#354 Post by Mikey » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:30 am

jwoolrich wrote:Hey Mikey.

I got my EVO ticket for London booked for me by my brother, who did it becasue my mum asked him to (with her card). It was a surprise for my birthday. I don't have a clue what name he put on the section you'll get your list of names from. So if he put my mum's name, am I going to have to bring her with me to prove that it's my ticket? I've got the reciept and a photo ID (and funnily enough, the same last name). After having read through this a bit, the whole system seems fairly strict (and rightly so) but what is the answer to my very specific situation?
Just bring the receipt and give me your last name when I'm checking you in.

It will be fine.

Mikey
vai.com

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#355 Post by Mikey » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:34 am

botskiller wrote:Hi, I'm from Spain I have just bought 2 EVO tickets for the Madrid show. Will my companion need to show any kind of identification when asking for the tickets? Because in the receipt only appears my personal details...

Thanks in advance.
Hi there,

No - only you will need the ID as you bought the tickets. Your friend won't have any problems.

Mikey :)
vai.com

botskiller
Newcomer

#356 Post by botskiller » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:26 am

Thanks!! a few more short questions if you don't mind:

1) How many questions approximately will we able to ask Steve per person (or minutes)?

2) Will there be any translator or we will have to speak in English?

3)if we decide to bring our guitar in order to be signed by Steve, Where can we leave it during the concert? We might not be able to leave the building until the concert finishes. Can we carry it to the concert itself?

Thank you indeed.

resha

#357 Post by resha » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:28 pm

botskiller wrote:Thanks!! a few more short questions if you don't mind:

1) How many questions approximately will we able to ask Steve per person (or minutes)?

2) Will there be any translator or we will have to speak in English?

3)if we decide to bring our guitar in order to be signed by Steve, Where can we leave it during the concert? We might not be able to leave the building until the concert finishes. Can we carry it to the concert itself?

Thank you indeed.
1) The time every single partecipant to the Q&A has got depends on the number of partecipants and on their willing to ask Steve something!
At the last Evo Exp in Milan we were 11 and so the time everyone had was actually big; I also remember someone not willing to ask anything ( :roll: ) and the whole Q&A that soon became a general discussion where everyone partecipates. So anything is pre-decided :wink:

2) There will surely be someone who speak both your language and English (probably at least) who can translate. If you spek English it'll be more fun to take part to the Q&A session! I clearly remember Mikey -before entering the venue- kindly asking us if someone had problems with English and needed a translator, some of us offered language-help, but no one really needed it! So don't worry about it :P

3) This regards the venue policy I believe. You may not tkae your guitar with you in some cases. In other you can take it with you, but you cannot leave the venue. In other you can either take your guitar and leave, but not re-enter the venue again... So -again- it's just something that is no really predictable. Some guys saw the concert with their guitar cases at thier side I remember... If you don't want to risk any damage to your guitar leave it at home I dare say :?

botskiller
Newcomer

#358 Post by botskiller » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:11 am

Resha, thanks for your answers. You were very kind!

resha

#359 Post by resha » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:00 pm

botskiller wrote:Resha, thanks for your answers. You were very kind!
:D No problema amigo 8)

HeBoMan

#360 Post by HeBoMan » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:06 am

Hi Mikey,

Thank you so much for patiently keeping answering all those similar questions over and over again, even when they call you Mickey! :lol:

See ya at the 1st EVO in Luxembourg 8)

Cheers, henk