EVO Premium Experience 2007 - FAQ Thread

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
vanbrussel
Newcomer

Picutre with Steve

#331 Post by vanbrussel » Fri May 18, 2007 7:19 pm

hey mikey,

I was just wondering, is it possible for me to get a picture with Steve?

Thanx :D

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Re: Picutre with Steve

#332 Post by Mikey » Fri May 18, 2007 8:21 pm

vanbrussel wrote:hey mikey,

I was just wondering, is it possible for me to get a picture with Steve?

Thanx :D
Absolutely - you are allowed to bring a small camera. No pro gear, and no video cameras.

Mikey :)
vai.com

cnc74

#333 Post by cnc74 » Sat May 19, 2007 7:40 am

Hey Mikey,
Are we still able to purchase EVO for the shows in the states? I tried for another show, but it once I went through the motions, it said tickets were no longer available through that outlet. When I looked yesterday there were still EVO's left for some shows. I thought it may have been pre-sale only, but there are no EVO's showing up for any shows in the states. Just wondering.
Thank you!
Christin

Leviafan
Newcomer

Am I ever gettin' a ticket?

#334 Post by Leviafan » Sat May 19, 2007 9:07 am

Hi, Mickey!
I've sent you a PM, as I've got some problem...again... :(
I guess, it becomes impossible to me to come at the EVO Experience :?
I'm almost in despair!
Waiting for your answer,
Leviafan

Ekim

#335 Post by Ekim » Sat May 19, 2007 11:25 pm

I'm trying to buy an EVO ticket too.

NO DICE!

HELP!

litlgrnman

Re: RE_POST for quesiton for Mikey

#336 Post by litlgrnman » Sun May 20, 2007 5:20 pm

eledance wrote:Steve will sign any guitar you'd like him to sign.
That's a bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Why?

g.pippo
Newcomer

help help help evo premium milano (*)

#337 Post by g.pippo » Mon May 21, 2007 3:04 am

ciao, ho bisogno di un aiuto! vorrei comprare EVO Premium Experience per milano, osa significa asterisco? (*), acquistando il biglietto EVO Premium Experience e' compreso la visione del concerto? o devo acquistare separatamente il biglietto del concerto a parte?

hello help help! have need of an aid! I would want to buy EVO Premium Experience for Milan, dares means asterisk? (*), acquiring ticket EVO Premium Experience e' comprised the vision of the concert? or I must separately acquire the ticket of the concert to part? thanks!

vanbrussel
Newcomer

Questions to ask Steve

#338 Post by vanbrussel » Mon May 21, 2007 6:43 am

hey mikey,

I know this may seem like a stupid question, but I'm only 15 years old, and i have no idea what kind of questions to ask Steve at the Q&A. Is it like a thing where you can go and ask him how he plays a part in a song? and how he practices? or just other questions like how the tour has been so far?

Thanx alot, :D i'm really stumped:P

Fanch

#339 Post by Fanch » Tue May 22, 2007 7:57 pm

Wow, I just checked on buying another EVO Ticket like Christin and there is NO tickets available at this site. :shock:

Fanch

sddavidm
Newcomer

Can't Buy Evo Ticket

#340 Post by sddavidm » Wed May 23, 2007 7:42 am

The VAI web site says there are EVO tickets available for the Alpine, CA show, but when I go to the ticket page, I can't seem to purchase them. Does anyone know why??

Thanks,
David

cnc74

#341 Post by cnc74 » Wed May 23, 2007 8:07 am

Hi David,
The presale is over for regular tix and EVO packages. EVO will be available as a ticket upgrade soon. You will have to buy a regular ticket first, and then you can purchase an EVO pass as an upgrade. Check out the news page, and you can read more. Hope I was able to help.
Christin

chlamy

#342 Post by chlamy » Tue May 29, 2007 2:23 am

Hi Mickey,

I have my EVO ticket for the show in Paris. I used to have a 1st category orchestra seat to go along with it, but as far as I understood, any ticket will be OK for the EVO upgrade. So I am thinking about getting a cheaper one and giving my orchestra seat to a close friend of mine.

Will EVO participants get peferred seatings in front rows in Paris whatever their ticket is, ? Or will the seating be linked to the additional ticket I have : ie would I get a less good seat if I exchange my more expensive ticket with the cheaper one ?

Thanks for your help, and lookign very forward to seing you at EVO !

Leviafan
Newcomer

#343 Post by Leviafan » Tue May 29, 2007 10:24 am

Hi, Christin,
Do you know if there will be a full EVO package when one purchase it as an upgrade? An d how long we'll have to wait?
Thanx a lot,
Leviafan.

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#344 Post by Mikey » Tue May 29, 2007 11:56 am

chlamy wrote:Hi Mickey,

I have my EVO ticket for the show in Paris. I used to have a 1st category orchestra seat to go along with it, but as far as I understood, any ticket will be OK for the EVO upgrade. So I am thinking about getting a cheaper one and giving my orchestra seat to a close friend of mine.

Will EVO participants get peferred seatings in front rows in Paris whatever their ticket is, ? Or will the seating be linked to the additional ticket I have : ie would I get a less good seat if I exchange my more expensive ticket with the cheaper one ?

Thanks for your help, and lookign very forward to seing you at EVO !
You should hang on to your ticket. EVO tickets in Paris are an upgrade - so you will sit where the ticket indicates your seating is.

Mikey
vai.com

Leviafan
Newcomer

#345 Post by Leviafan » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:10 am

HI, Mickey!
Whay if I pay for the ticket with my friend's credit card? I can't pay with my VISA :oops: .
Thanks.