2007 EUROPE AND USA TOUR

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
TRIDS

hey does any one have any idea when the US dates will be announced? all i can say is if you come anywhere to the north eastern coast you will see me at the EVO experience.
TRIDS

and i don't know if the riddle is in your list of songs never played live but it would be bad ass if you played it this tour
holiestofholes
Newcomer

Wheres Glasgow!?! I was really exited about the tour then I saw glasgow was missing!!

I am really hoping he will anounce it. I really can't afford to travel to manchester or anywhere like that it would cost me well over a hundred pounds just to get there!

I'd love to get an evo ticket this time round and theres no way I can get that if I have to spend almost all my money getting to the concert!

When i saw steve in 2005 in glasgow it was packed! The venue was great the atmosphere was amaing why would he not want to come back?

If Steve or Mikey read this please consider how far away all the fans in Scotland are from all of these venues. Consider how much it would cost to get to them and how much we want to see you!!

Ive got my finger crossed!

Deb'z xxx
NantucketSleighrider

Uk tour and no Newcastle!?!?! Steve! Were we not good to you last time?!?! Please reconsider!!!
The Wolf

Wow. That totally made my day. Even though US dates are missing I'll assume that LA is a given as it always is! Hooray! EVO experience this time for me! :D
vaifanatic08
Newcomer

It says us and Europe tour dates, but i don't see any for the US, i was excited!!!! wish i could fly out to UK or something
Seraphim

Tommy Mars played violin for Steve once!!!

Can you bring him on tour??? :mrgreen:
funnyguy12

Hey, Steve! How bout coming to Vegas, NV for an all ages concert. It would be awesome to see u in concert. Im only 15 and would have to wait 6 more years to see you if all the concerts are 21 and over.

There are a bunch of kids in Vegas that would love to see you in concert.

The violin idea sounds awesome Steve! :D
Paul in Mexico
Newcomer

It's always great news when you decide to go out on the road. Mefigures that on the US leg you will be in Texas...how 'bout swinging south to Mexico City? I'd love to see you in the Metropolitan again. Be sure, if you can work Mexico in your schedule, we will greet you with enthusiasm (as we have before) and that wonderful Mexican warmth.

Saludos desde México,

Paul.
GuitarMofo23

Awesome announcement but where are the U.S. dates?
sword

Thanks for the update Steve, and thanks for touring again. Hopefully, you'll make it to Nashville, Tennessee again this year. But please try to get a venue like to Ryman or something similar where there's some seats to sit in; you're RI Tour at the Cavern (or whatever it was called) with Eric Sardinas was standing room only...for 3 hours! :headbang Can't wait to see the violin dubbing your solos; since Tony won't be there for Keyboards, maybe it's time to give ole Mike Kenneally a call again. I can't believe you said "Die to Live" has never been played live before! :shock: That song is AWESOME!!! I would also like to see "Natural Born Boy" played live as well as "Love Blood," "Speed," and some of your other stuff from the Archives Mystery Tracks CD. Speaking of archives, any news as to when the next archives volume will be? As always, looking forward to any new material you may have coming out, especially the stuff you were compiling from the 2005 RI tour. Peace, love, and Music!!! :guitar

(¯`·._.·†§wo®Ð†·._.·´¯)
gix1974
Newcomer

Hi!! I write from Italy (Como...where's the lake)

I see July 13 is to be announced... but will be in Italy too?

mmmh July 15??? Pistoia??? PISTOIA BLUES!!! fantastic to see you in that place.... there's a great phatos in that context!! :D

but if July 13 is next to me... well... I'll stay tuned!
Lake of desire

prman wrote:Weep! :cry: No Finland!

On the other hand, some dates are still unconfirmed. I`ll keep my fingers crossed... (How about that July 26th? It ain`t long walk from Helsinki to Moscow.):D
WORD!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Lauri
Zongadude

Omfg, Luxemburg is even nearer to my house than Paris ! Will I see Steve two times in a row ? (june 28 and 29?) I guess so !

:)
guydixon
Newcomer

Great news - can't wait.

I see a few band member suggestions so here is another one: Is The Great Kat still out there?