2007 EUROPE AND USA TOUR

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
BoonDog

Wow...sweet

I will definately be at the Mancheser Gig. I missed out on the Evo last time due to my missus being pregnant. Although i met up with a few of the guys on here prior to the gig.

I hope that we can all get together again and this time - i will be part of the EVO Experiance.

I met up with R1FSR, Rock Kitten, Big Bad Bill, Treeduck and a few others. If you are all going lets do the same. Yates - lunch, a beer, and then to the evo.

Regards

Boondog.
Zeds.Ded

thank you so much Steve for including Ireland in your European tour!!!

i will most definitely be there and hope there to be Evo Ex here too!!

THANK YOOOOOOU!

:)
williebee

Any word on US dates? :D
maxwell_1888

Keeping my fingers crossed that one of the Unconfirmed dates is Glasgow - hopefully the Royal Concert Hall again.
miker

Steve Himself wrote:What if I just do a quick stint of Europe and the US? Yeah, I'm feeling that need to get out and play for you all again.
Sounds great! I don't see any US shows there yet... come to the California Bay Area and I'm there man. EVO experience and all... yah. pretty much.
Jonesy038

I have one thing to say -SHABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
K´m-Pee-Du-Wee

Yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :D :D
Thanks for the info.
I can´t wait to see you again in Germany!! ( Ulm or Ingolstadt maybe both)
R1FSR

hey boondog
Im def up for a yates's meet again and this time you got to do the EVO exp.. :wink:
think we could arrange a meet up anyway even if it isnt for the EVO :D
bassmonster

maxwell_1888 wrote:Keeping my fingers crossed that one of the Unconfirmed dates is Glasgow - hopefully the Royal Concert Hall again.
yeah me to, nice venue, superb acoustics, :wink:
Stratwizard

prman wrote:Weep! :cry: No Finland!

On the other hand, some dates are still unconfirmed. I`ll keep my fingers crossed... (How about that July 26th? It ain`t long walk from Helsinki to Moscow.):D
Agreed.

Steve, there are a lot of your fans in Finland. Your concert here last time sold out in a heartbeat.
Huisio

Another Finnish fan here! I fully understand that it's impossible for you to come to every place where people want you to come, but I still hope one show at Finland. If not here, at least somewhere in Scandinavia. People love you here in Finland, it was very hard to get a ticket last time. Bigger venue than Nosturi would also be a good idea. Well, I don't really know if these things are up to you. Anyway, keep Scandinavia in your mind when planning the tour! And also under-aged fans.
Leanne_777

:cry: , no Billy or Tony. But super amazing excellent about Evo, I'll be losing sleep until I have my tickets!
bcgvh

Steve, all I have to say about this "short tour" is.....YOU'D BETTER COME TO DALLAS!!!!!!!!!
fp77&ep7owner

I'm thinking of having a violin player in the band that can understand how to play like a violin player but still rip it up when necessary. Imagine some of those guitar lines doubled with a violin. That's pretty strung up!
I vote for a horn section to play tunes like firewall!!!

The tour/new music sound like great ideas and I'm very excited to hear more.
Surfingalien

Wow.
A violin!

(for the dutch people; What about Yochem Meijer on violin :lol: :lol: )

I already have tickets for 30 june.