2007 EUROPE AND USA TOUR

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Splish

So....

I'm suposed to be on holiday with my girlfriend, and I also have to see Steve... So what do i do lol?!

Splish
Richggs
Newcomer

Completely agree with holiestofholes on everything, it was a great show!
Please head up to Scotland, traveling all the way down south isn't really an option. :roll:
SPQR

Splish wrote:So....

I'm suposed to be on holiday with my girlfriend, and I also have to see Steve... So what do i do lol?!

Splish
I know how you feel bro, ill be in Italia when he is in U.K so ill have to buy my ticket for the Pistoia or Udine show.
davidparis

This is great newssss :D:D Now i've gotta convince my parents to take me, since i gotta go abroad, i really wish to come and see you live!

Come to MALTA (in Europe) Mr Vai. PLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEE :D
Virulent

guydixon wrote:I see a few band member suggestions so here is another one: Is The Great Kat still out there?
I think you'll find that Steve is looking for people with like, y'know... talent.
Steen

I'm hoping that one of those To Be Announced -slots will be exchanged for Stockholm, Sweden. I mean, we gave him Pia. He owes us! :P
Booligan

RoiMichael wrote:It'd be sweet if you came to see us Finns too :wink:
I was just about to post this:
Jul 24 - Dublin, Ireland
Jul 26 - To Be Announced
Jul 28 - Moscow, Russia

Just so you know Steve, Helsinki is right there in the middle..even geographically speaking!
ultra

WHOA! Awesome..Nottingham oh yes please!!!!! That all sounds exciting new line up, new songs, ...the fire garden suite.....oh man! Hurry July!!!!
baphomet 2
Newcomer

I missed your performance in Athens mr.Vai and I think it would be a brilliant idea to visit our country again.There are many people who still need to watch you live here.
Gary2005

Steve..one word: Glasgow!
Please please please (no pun intended) for the love of god play Glasgow! you absolutely CANNOT let Scotland miss out on your tour! There's about 20 guys up here with ginger hair and skirts that REALLY wanna see you again! Haha ;) More like 2000.

Please consider it though, it would be great to see you again =)

Gary.
null_is_one

Yay!
If you come back to Memphis, TN i am THERE!
:)
smiffy

If you decide on doing a gig in Scandinavia, Gothenburg in Sweden should be the obvious choice. I live in Denmark, but as there are no gigs whatsoever in Scandinavia, and probably only one possible date left to choose from, Gothenburg should be the place to pick, as it's sort of in the middle of everything, located in central Sweden, close to both Denmark and southern Norway. I would surely take the ferry trip across the dip, if you choose Gothenburg, and I'm sure many Scandinavian fans would come to the venue.
Currahee

Whooooo Hooooo!

Can't wait for Wolverhampton UK, I'm there already :D :D :D :D

Oh happy days!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear about the new line up (not that I disliked the Breed of course :wink: )
bububuck
Newcomer

wouldn't it rock to see Steve play with Dave LaRue!!!!!!!!!!!!
blackers
Newcomer

No Scandinavia :(

Please reconsider and include Sweden or Denmark in the schedule.

The last Vai and G3 visits to Sweden were fantastic, I'd love to see you again!

/Anders