STEVE VAI - 2007 EUROPEAN TOUR???

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
eXor

lydian2000 wrote:it seems like there will be some european dates...or this online ticket website is completely wrong:

http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.a ... tier=78768

this would indicate 29th of june in paris.

we will know very soon officiallly anyway I think. :wink:
so...
29th of june in Paris
30th of june in Holland

that means...... NO Belgium?!?!?!?

*cries*

please come to Belgium :(
I've been waiting for another tour for ages :(
Yorksha_Pud

Man, what great news! Is this gonna be a full tour? I thought steve was too busy this year to tour...?
SPQR

Yorksha_Pud wrote:Man, what great news! Is this gonna be a full tour? I thought steve was too busy this year to tour...?
I hope it will be a full tour, because we irish have been waiting so long on this to come around again and think its not fair if we are left out. However we love steve and wish to see him again 8)
Axemadman

fortheloveofgod wrote:There are enough fans here in Northern ireland to fill out belfast waterfront a few times over
Here here I agree- the thing is Atiken promote in the south and have no real venue in the north - hence the drive. If it was up to MCD or Wonderland the story would be different.

Still I'd drive to Mars to see Steve again.
SPQR

Axemadman wrote:
fortheloveofgod wrote:There are enough fans here in Northern ireland to fill out belfast waterfront a few times over
Here here I agree- the thing is Atiken promote in the south and have no real venue in the north - hence the drive. If it was up to MCD or Wonderland the story would be different.

Still I'd drive to Mars to see Steve again.
Yea man i completly agree with you on that, myself and alot of other fans came from Belfast to see vai in Dublin and, there are so much fans in Northern Ireland who would love to see him Play in the "Waterfront hall". Its medium sized capacity and has great stage area.
cbr1000f

Mikey wrote:
R1FSR wrote:So there IS a tour this year Mikey ??? :shock:
Yes. :)

Mikey
vai.com
I've got only one thing left to say and it's right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWERiRJOrEA
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

I have changed the name of this thread slightly, as I don't want the wrong information getting out.

Steve will be touring with a new band... not The Breed.

Mikey ;)
vai.com
b2

Hmmm... maybe a really big band? :wink:
slash89

Mikey wrote:I have changed the name of this thread slightly, as I don't want the wrong information getting out.

Mikey ;)
vai.com
Not The Breed? Does this mean that they are out of the band, or is it just for this tour?
cbr1000f

Mikey wrote:I have changed the name of this thread slightly, as I don't want the wrong information getting out.

Mikey ;)
vai.com
:shock:
I don't know if this is pure coincidence but i heard that Virgil Donati will tour with a major act on festivals but the name of the band/artist was still a secret... :?
davidparis

omg! A european tour?! :D:D

I gotta gooooo

I'd love to see Vai live!
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

cbr1000f wrote:

Mikey ;)
vai.com
I don't know if this is pure coincidence but i heard that Virgil Donati will tour with a major act on festivals but the name of the band/artist was still a secret... :?
Tony and Virgil Donati are playing arenas in France with Michel Polnareff. Nothing to do with SV.

Mikey
vai.com
RM

Mikey wrote:
cbr1000f wrote:

Mikey ;)
vai.com
Tony and Virgil Donati are playing arenas in France with Michel Polnareff. Nothing to do with SV.

Mikey
vai.com
A new band, or an orchestra to promote the fortcoming releases???
SPQR

ohh my god this is so exciting im dying to hear who the newest band is, too bad its not the breed jeremy Colsen is amazing and so is billy sheehan. Mikey when would be the earliest you could post potential dates for tour? Also what kind of tour is it as in RI, orchastral or new material? :lol:
cbr1000f

Mikey wrote:
cbr1000f wrote:

Mikey ;)
vai.com

Mikey
vai.com
Thanks for the news, Mikey! I found some rehearsalstuff, seems that it's Michel with CAB and some other musicians:
http://www.rtl.fr/player/PlayerAudio.as ... 54&player=
But back to topic now :wink: