STEVE VAI - 2007 EUROPEAN TOUR???

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
SPQR

Helly wrote::twisted:
Can't you guys fucking shut your mouth and be patient! I'm sitting here sooooooooooooo calm, and waiting for the dates, not naging!
Hi loose the attitude Helly, there is no need for that and perhaps equally no need for continual nagging however, we are all eger to know what teh dates are, that is what the thread is for. 8)
Helly
Newcomer

But I don't think the nagging helps really..but as you wish...
:D
SPQR

Helly wrote:But I don't think the nagging helps really..but as you wish...
Ok good, nagging looks bad but shows how eger fans are and also usually gets a responce.
Cobretti

Hope he comes to the UK
Splish

fortheloveofgod wrote:
Helly wrote:But I don't think the nagging helps really..but as you wish...
Ok good, nagging looks bad but shows how eger fans are and also usually gets a responce.
I agree, and is also a lot more pleasant and less rude then telling us to "fucking shut our mouths"... People are nice to each other on this forum

Splish
Helly
Newcomer

Sorry dudes :oops:
Guess I had a bad day..I regret for saying that..so I guess I'll just join you guys then..If I'm allowed.
Please come to Norway!! :D
SPQR

Helly wrote:Sorry dudes :oops:
Guess I had a bad day..I regret for saying that..so I guess I'll just join you guys then..If I'm allowed.
Look Helly no worries just some of us here are pure vai-freak and diehards lol we all have bad days but the longer you spend around here, the more familar you become with what typw of language to use and so on.

see ya
TongueNGroove

Well, the reason given that Steve wasn't going on tour with G3 was because he was busy finishing projects, but now we learn this tour has been in the works...so that means he didn't want to tour with G3 because he is doing his own tour. Why the lies? Just to keep a secret? Why does it have to be so secretive anyway? Also, why is the Breed not coming along?

I am not sure I like the way this whole thing is being done, but if you come around to Nashville I'll be there!
SPQR

TongueNGroove wrote:Well, the reason given that Steve wasn't going on tour with G3 was because he was busy finishing projects, but now we learn this tour has been in the works...so that means he didn't want to tour with G3 because he is doing his own tour. Why the lies? Just to keep a secret? Why does it have to be so secretive anyway? Also, why is the Breed not coming along?

I am not sure I like the way this whole thing is being done, but if you come around to Nashville I'll be there!
Mate Steve is a busey guy, give him respect in the way in which he deals with his carrear. I quiet like the secret means all is not revealed too soona and there is an element of suprise. 8)
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

TongueNGroove wrote:Well, the reason given that Steve wasn't going on tour with G3 was because he was busy finishing projects, but now we learn this tour has been in the works...so that means he didn't want to tour with G3 because he is doing his own tour. Why the lies? Just to keep a secret? Why does it have to be so secretive anyway? Also, why is the Breed not coming along?

Ah, I think you'll find that I replied that Steve was focusing on his own music when someone asked why he wasn't going on the G3 tour.

He is finishing projects, yes - the Sound Current project (CD and DVD) is being worked on now (as you would have read from Steve's postcards), and the Real Illusions DVD is being edited.

I announced on these boards that Steve wouldn't be backed by the Breed on this upcoming tour because people were creating threads called "Steve Vai & The Breed 2007 Tour". We wanted to set the record straight and not let incorrect information circulate - though we would have preferred to keep things under wraps for now and reveal more concrete info when the details are finalized. Steve is assembling a new band because he wants to explore other musical areas. He may work with the Breed again in the future, but he may not. All things eventually change and evolve. Time will tell.

There have been no lies or secrets. They are a product of your own imagination.

Mikey :)
vai.com
Splish

Mikey wrote:

Ah, I think you'll find that I replied that Steve was focusing on his own music when someone asked why he wasn't going on the G3 tour.

He is finishing projects, yes - the Sound Current project (CD and DVD) is being worked on now (as you would have read from Steve's postcards), and the Real Illusions DVD is being edited.

I announced on these boards that Steve wouldn't be backed by the Breed on this upcoming tour because people were creating threads called "Steve Vai & The Breed 2007 Tour". We wanted to set the record straight and not let incorrect information circulate - though we would have preferred to keep things under wraps for now and reveal more concrete info when the details are finalized. Steve is assembling a new band because he wants to explore other musical areas. He may work with the Breed again in the future, but he may not. All things eventually change and evolve. Time will tell.

There have been no lies or secrets. They are a product of your own imagination.

Mikey :)
vai.com
Wow... That sounds interesting... :o
Helly wrote:Sorry dudes :oops:
It's alright Helly, welcome to the forum :wink: :D

Splish
resha

Something in my head tells me Steve will surprise all of us another time :)
SPQR

resha wrote:Something in my head tells me Steve will surprise all of us another time :)
you know something i think your quiet right, wonder who the line up is gonna be?
laplaine

Mikey wrote:Steve is assembling a new band because he wants to explore other musical areas. He may work with the Breed again in the future, but he may not.
Going to be tough to beat The Breed, but I can't wait to see what he's got in store for us. :guitar
groom

Helly wrote::twisted:
Can't you guys fucking shut your mouth and be patient! I'm sitting here sooooooooooooo calm, and waiting for the dates, not naging!
yup, you seem calm to me :P