STEVE VAI - 2007 EUROPEAN TOUR???

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
cbr1000f

cbr1000f wrote:
Splish wrote:
seljer wrote: that is what I'm hoping for too :o
Considering Steve is going to be working for the majority of this year, I doubt he'll be touring... I was a little suprised to hear he was playing in the first place...

Splish
Not official yet:
http://www.stevevai.fr/forum/viewtopic. ... highlight=
http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.a ... ier=237143
This discussion was going on in the thread about the Arrow rock festival. :wink:
eXor

That would be great :D

I already found it kinda weird that Steve comes all the way from LA to Holland for just 1 gig so I hope there will be more concerts (in Belgium :D )
Cleggy

eXor wrote:That would be great :D

I already found it kinda weird that Steve comes all the way from LA to Holland for just 1 gig so I hope there will be more concerts (in Belgium :D )
Steve also comes all the way to London for one Masterclass, maybe he can fill the time in between with a tour so he doesnt have to fly back and to, and thus reducing his carbon footprint... yodda yadda yoo. Yawn.
Splish

It's not going to happen... As sad as it is

Splish
jpptrasher

nothing on the website.......

.but on ticketnet, i have bought 1 place for steve's concert in paris grand rex on june 29 2007

may be other dates in europe?????

WE NEED NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Steve, Just do it
:wink:
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

This date has been announced very early, and well before they were supposed to go on sale. We were planning on announcing this date and others along with details of EVO tickets.

This unfortunately means that anyone who bought tickets before we were able to announce this date have missed out on EVO tickets - or will need to buy EVO tickets.

We still have not finalized details, so if you have already bought a ticket to this show, but are interested in EVO tickets, please keep an eye on this thread for more information.

It's too early to talk about other details of the tour at this time...

Mikey
vai.com
R1FSR

So there IS a tour this year Mikey ??? :shock:
lydian2000

it seems like there will be some european dates...or this online ticket website is completely wrong:

http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.a ... tier=78768

this would indicate 29th of june in paris.

we will know very soon officiallly anyway I think. :wink:
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

R1FSR wrote:So there IS a tour this year Mikey ??? :shock:
Yes. :)

Mikey
vai.com
SPQR

Mikey would Dublin be in the european tour ? as there are alot of irish and northern irish fans who wish to see vai again after the vicar street RI date.
-yasi-

omg!!!
how awesome!!
can't wait to get more info :)
slash89

Hell yeah :D Come to Norway Steve :lol:
SPQR

There are enough fans here in Northern ireland to fill out belfast waterfront a few times over, also due to the fact that everytime Steve comes to dublin we never let him down, we fully capacitate the venue all the time. So therefore the numbers are in Dublin and Northern ireland to make this particular date happen.

Please mikey we want steve at vicar street again. i know its not up to you but the promotions agency/agent or something like that but a good word would be great. 8)
Claus P

Mikey wrote:

Mikey
vai.com
Thank you so much for this FANTASTIC news. yes yes yes. Don't forget Copenhagen/Denmark. This is going to be a great year, it seems.
:D Claus
resha

Mikey wrote:

Mikey
vai.com
*Screams: yeeeeessssssssss*

Oh God another tour 8)