The Official 'G3 2003' CD & DVD Discussion Thread

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
ArnieBall

RickAllen wrote:According HMV.com it's supposed to be out on February 10. -Rick
Amazon.com says Feb 17th and the Sony site says Feb 24th... they should know better than HMV (I think)
RickAllen

Mr Canadian, I did see the clip yesterday. It's really good.

ArnieBall, sorry for my error. I really don't care if it's the 17th, 24th or March. I'm just saying that I'm looking forward to seeing it. Who cares about a few lousy days. I'm just posting what HMV said I didn't say it was written in stone. Please forgive me. If that's the least of your worries in life you should be happy.

Now I remember why I don't post on message boards very often.

:roll:

-Rick
The Gardener

Hell-o Rick Allen.
About this last post of you..
You´re a jerk.

:twisted: The Gardener :twisted:
Moderator77FP

Hell-o The Gardener,
About this last post of you..
Highly unnecessary.

Please read the Message Boards Rules and Guidelines before posting again.

Moderator77FP
www.vai.com
ArnieBall

RickAllen wrote:ArnieBall, sorry for my error. I really don't care if it's the 17th, 24th or March. I'm just saying that I'm looking forward to seeing it. Who cares about a few lousy days. I'm just posting what HMV said I didn't say it was written in stone. Please forgive me. If that's the least of your worries in life you should be happy.

Now I remember why I don't post on message boards very often.

:roll:

-Rick
Hey Man, sorry if you didn't like my reply... I just wanted to inform you (and others) that the release date from those online stores are not always right.
You don't mind about a couple of lousy day, it's same with me (I'm still waiting for the Astoria DVD I've ordered on Dec 9th...) but it looks like some other guys on this forum are very impatient ;)
RickAllen

Thank you ArnieBall. :D
slapgup

Hey Mr. Canadian, thanks for the Yngwie clip! It was awesome!!!
GuitarMaster1962

Hey Mr. Canadian, can you give me the site/link to the place you found the clip of Baroque and Roll? Thanks man.
Music Master

If anyone hasn't seen yet, Yngwie site has stuff up now about the DVD and CD, with cover art and stuff. I can't wait!!!
Music Master

How can I download this?
I right clicked it and chose save target as, but it didn't really work.
My stream was all buffering and everything, and the picture would freeze, and the music keep going.
Is there a way to download?
Mr. Canadian

Hey dudes!! Check out the audio samples from the upcoming G3 CD found here (click link below)...

G3 Live: Rockin' in the Free World - Audio Samples

:twisted:
shredder777

Hey mods sorry about the other post topic, didnt notice this one :lol:

anyways, everyone it is out for presale on sony music, with an autographed booklet, so pickit up now!!! :D
micdreyer

HEY FOLK's.....
I live in Denmark, and would like to buy the new DVD and CD from sony's shop....WITH THE AUTOGRAPH..my problem is they don't ship to Denmark..Can somebody help me??I imagine that i order it, at have it ship to an american address, and then you ship it to me..i can pay for the shipping via paypal or moneyorders..please let me know...
WHY DOES THEY NOT SELL THIS ITEMS SO EVERYBODY CAN ORDER THEM :evil: :evil: :evil:
Micdreyer@hotmail.com
Massacre

G3 03 dvd - Will be out 2-24-04, Looks good to. Lot more songs than g3 -96