Just back From NAMM

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
User avatar
Angelicosis
Member
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:00 am

cnc74 wrote:...Isn't Steve the best?
Christin :)
Naturally HE is :!: :wink:

Angelika
munchocruncho
Member
Member
Posts: 758
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:27 pm

And you didn't even get a parade?!
green_meanie
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 5:39 pm

He is actually the kind of guy you woudn't worry about leaving your kids with.
slash89
Member
Member
Posts: 2303
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:49 am

green_meanie wrote:He is actually the kind of guy you woudn't worry about leaving your kids with.
And that says a lot, doesn't it? :)
StoleN GuitaR
Member
Member
Posts: 525
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:46 am

Draven0914 wrote:here is the pic of me and the wonderful Mr. Steve Vai.........

Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

look on the table..

Hand sanitizer.. lol! i suppose after shaking hands with about a billion people, one would want clean hands.. :wink:
funnyguy12
Member
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:35 pm

StoleN GuitaR wrote:
Draven0914 wrote:here is the pic of me and the wonderful Mr. Steve Vai.........

Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

look on the table..

Hand sanitizer.. lol! i suppose after shaking hands with about a billion people, one would want clean hands.. :wink:
or if he was sick, he wouldnt want his fans catching his cold or anything.
slash89
Member
Member
Posts: 2303
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:49 am

funnyguy12 wrote:
StoleN GuitaR wrote:
Draven0914 wrote:here is the pic of me and the wonderful Mr. Steve Vai.........

Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

look on the table..

Hand sanitizer.. lol! i suppose after shaking hands with about a billion people, one would want clean hands.. :wink:
or if he was sick, he wouldnt want his fans catching his cold or anything.
I really think it's tyhe other way around :wink:
funnyguy12
Member
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:35 pm

ok whatever.
Post Reply