Just back From NAMM

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Draven0914

Hello all wanted to leave a little mesage here about my wonderful expierence I had at this years NAMM show..........Friday was by far the highlight of my life........I got to meet Mr. Vai on two seperate locations and he was by far cooler than I ever could have imagined him to be..........we talked about the pic of my grandson playing with his teeth (will be getting hi a copy of that) and we talked about his heavy influence on me and my wanting to play guiitar..........and he signed every thing I had for him to sign and even told me he would have done more if I had more (which I now wish I woudld have brought LOL)..........he was by far an extremely nice person and ver dedicated to his fans.......I deeply appreciate his attitude toward us all and like I told him at NAMM I will leave it here as well in case he reads this.........

KEEP ON GIVING US YOUR INSPIRATION AND KEEP ON DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST MY FRIEND............WE ALL ENJOY EVERYTHING YOU PUT YOUR FINGERS TO...........

Justin

PS Pics to be posted later :)
GreenMeanie

Glad to read you had such a great time! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Joanne
mayuka

Steve was one of, if not, the nicest people i have ever meet. I will always remember that night when i met him.
Draven0914

here is the pic of me and the wonderful Mr. Steve Vai.........

GreenMeanie

Great pic!

Joanne
cnc74

Awesome! Sounds like you had a great time. Isn't Steve the best?
Christin :)
Draven0914

yes he is.....he took out the time to answer any questions his fans had for him and to sign anything and everyting everyone brought......he is definetley a class act and deserves to get more recognition for that aspect........because some folks there just went through the motions......but Mr. Vai was definetley in the moment and was definetley connected to his fans as he told each and every one of us thank you for our continued support and it is because of his fans that stay loyal to him that makes him stay in the studio hours on end.........and for that I thanked him for each and everyone of his fans that have or may not have had the chance to tell him so

Justin
cnc74

He is so down to earth. Sometimes I forget I'm standing with "Steve Vai", because he always makes me feel like I'm the important one. A very special man indeed. I'm so happy you had a great day. Nice job, Justin.
Christin :)
slash89

Good for you man! Looked like you had a great time Justin :)
Alway cool to see Steve Vai :P
lester

your lucky dude...
how i wish i am there too sitting next to steve... 8)
Prezidentman

Good for you, mate! Steve is a class act all the way...and I see he's growing his hair longer again 8)
litlgrnman

Great story! Thanks for sharing with all of us. Another example of how Steve is as dedicated to his fans as we are to him!
Trinity777

Great pic! He is an awsome human being and gifted musican! Looks like you enjoyed yourself!!!

Did you get to see the unveiling of the new Jem20?

He's so down to earth! Even when I feel like a dork sometimes when I've met him he has a calming presence!

Trinity777 8)
Seraphim

Coool Justin.
Great story and picture. Indeed Mr.Vai is a gentleman!!! Always ready for answer our questions!!!
Have fun Justin
VAI05

Reading your great story is just another reason why I think he is the coolest person walking the earth. Glad you had fun, wish I was there.