A crazy fan on you tube,scary,but funny.

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
ibanezrg

Guitarmiester wrote:She licked the strings on the neck, not really the entire guitar. Still... you're lucky the warnings kept you away. For me, it was one of those "don't touch the stove" type deals. :lol:
:lol: 'Never put a knife in your mouth'. I like that one better :P That's so nasty....I think I'm gonna go give my guitar a good cleaning now :lol: That just makes me want to puke... :?
Guitarmiester

Sounds like a plan, lol. The video is worse though, even after being censored. If you ate at least an hour beforehand and saw it, you'd probably throw up. I almost did.
Fatsteen

This video disturbed my fragile little mind...

Eric Cartman
resha

Mikey wrote:Yes - this was the insiration for the play. There are two videos. Thank your lucky stars you don't have the permanent image of her "blowing out the candles" etched into your mind like I do...

The most disturbing thing is that someone helped her film it and didn't stop her along the way and say "do you really think this is a good idea?"

Mikey
vai.com
Damn... first time I run into this thread and I think I won't go reading any further. Any fan express His/Her appreciation in different ways so... :roll:

You know people think strange things about RnR stars and that was Steve's exact period, huh?! Maybe some HARDCORE fan thought it was a good idea...
ibanezrg

resha wrote:
Mikey wrote:Yes - this was the insiration for the play. There are two videos. Thank your lucky stars you don't have the permanent image of her "blowing out the candles" etched into your mind like I do...

The most disturbing thing is that someone helped her film it and didn't stop her along the way and say "do you really think this is a good idea?"

Mikey
vai.com
Damn... first time I run into this thread and I think I won't go reading any further. Any fan express His/Her appreciation in different ways so... :roll:

You know people think strange things about RnR stars and that was Steve's exact period, huh?! Maybe some HARDCORE fan thought it was a good idea...
What if it was a guy :lol:
guitarman13

What if it was a guy :lol:
Then I would probably be in the hospital right now :D
juliussontany

Thats so scary...
vaigod

This is very scarey. She hopefully sought out professional help..

WOW..
~D
SRVhendrixvai
Newcomer

I just saw it on youtube today, and was going to post it here, but I see you've already seen it

God its so disgusting, but especially at the end, it makes me want to lose the chinese buffet I just ate
slash89

I wonder what she was thinking when she did this.. Or what the heck it was that made her do it. A psycho boyfriend maybe :shock: :lol:
ccarrilio1
Newcomer

I read the posts which stated that it was disturbing and everything and I was thinking to myself: "How bad can it be?"

:!: IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS VIDEO DO NOT WATCH IT! :!:

My mind will never heal from this. That women is a nut job and there is no other way to put it. Thank god that it was censored because if it was not, I might be dead right now! :shock:
slash89

ccarrilio1 wrote:I read the posts which stated that it was disturbing and everything and I was thinking to myself: "How bad can it be?"

:!: IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THIS VIDEO DO NOT WATCH IT! :!:

My mind will never heal from this. That women is a nut job and there is no other way to put it. Thank god that it was censored because if it was not, I might be dead right now! :shock:
I think all the forum members would have died :lol:
-yasi-

OMG :shock:
leigh01

-yasi- wrote:OMG :shock:
lol NO not a fragile young girl, poor thing has now been disturbed by this disguesting video for a long time.
ibanezrg

-yasi- wrote:OMG :shock:
I can't believe a 13/14 year old had the guts to watch it :shock: . I'm 17 and I was too scared to watch it :oops: