A crazy fan on you tube,scary,but funny.

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Deyo

#76 Post by Deyo » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:05 am

eXor wrote:
Deyo wrote: where is she today ?

:?
In my bedroom :lol:

leigh01

#77 Post by leigh01 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:23 am

Deyo wrote:
eXor wrote:
Deyo wrote: where is she today ?

In my bedroom :lol:
I think that'd make all matters worse with pics. :)

Guitarmiester

#78 Post by Guitarmiester » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:44 am

Pics?! Did you not see the video?! :?

Samuele

#79 Post by Samuele » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:09 am

The first time I saw that video I thought... a true, hard-core Steve Vai fan wouldn't act like that.
Besides considering it all quite ridiculous (obviously), the main thing that really disturbs me is that some people watching it might get a very wrong idea of what Vai fans may be like. In my opinion that video should have been called "steve vai's most ridiculous would-be fan". I only pity that poor woman and the (I presume) miserable person who filmed her (who I'm tempted to deem just as crazy as her).

Anyway, I distinctly remember an interview with Steve where at one point the issue of overly-crazy fans came up (it was after the Dimebag episode), and Steve said that on a couple of occasions he had to report a few people to the FBI.
I don't think he did anything in this case... I daresay he might have just "shut his brain and let the filth run down the drain", right?

jemgirl

#80 Post by jemgirl » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:56 am

Samuele wrote:The first time I saw that video I thought... a true, hard-core Steve Vai fan wouldn't act like that.
Besides considering it all quite ridiculous (obviously), the main thing that really disturbs me is that some people watching it might get a very wrong idea of what Vai fans may be like. In my opinion that video should have been called "steve vai's most ridiculous would-be fan". I only pity that poor woman and the (I presume) miserable person who filmed her (who I'm tempted to deem just as crazy as her).

Anyway, I distinctly remember an interview with Steve where at one point the issue of overly-crazy fans came up (it was after the Dimebag episode), and Steve said that on a couple of occasions he had to report a few people to the FBI.
I don't think he did anything in this case... I daresay he might have just "shut his brain and let the filth run down the drain", right?
soo true samuele!!

Guitarmiester

#81 Post by Guitarmiester » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:55 pm

I don't get how/why she was (possibly still is) like that? From the video, she didn't seem to really care about his music or anything and most likely never met him? Where does that kind of behavior come from?

Xynia

#82 Post by Xynia » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:00 pm

Guitarmiester wrote:I don't get how/why she was (possibly still is) like that? From the video, she didn't seem to really care about his music or anything and most likely never met him? Where does that kind of behavior come from?
Maybe she was just really sad, you know sometimes people can't find the things to make them happy in life so they create an ideal in their heads and plaster it on to someone famous... it's like the line gets crossed between daydreams and reality, as odd as that video is, she was most likely just really, really...lost.

Guitarmiester

#83 Post by Guitarmiester » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:19 pm

Xynia wrote:Maybe she was just really sad, you know sometimes people can't find the things to make them happy in life so they create an ideal in their heads and plaster it on to someone famous... it's like the line gets crossed between daydreams and reality, as odd as that video is, she was most likely just really, really...lost.
Really sad? I understand how music can really touch a person, but with this lady the music doesn't seem to have any impact. Yeah, it's playing in the background, but she's too busy licking guitars and gagging on a carrot. Really lost is the only thing that sort of makes any sense...

Xynia

#84 Post by Xynia » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:24 pm

Guitarmiester wrote:
Xynia wrote:Maybe she was just really sad, you know sometimes people can't find the things to make them happy in life so they create an ideal in their heads and plaster it on to someone famous... it's like the line gets crossed between daydreams and reality, as odd as that video is, she was most likely just really, really...lost.
Really sad? I understand how music can really touch a person, but with this lady the music doesn't seem to have any impact. Yeah, it's playing in the background, but she's too busy licking guitars and gagging on a carrot. Really lost is the only thing that sort of makes any sense...
Sanity and reason are the sort of things we take for granted, it doesn't always take much to lose it...I think she just lost it...or maybe she just really likes carrots...

Seraphim

#85 Post by Seraphim » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:30 pm

Deyo wrote:where is she today ?
Maybe working in a candle factory? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xynia

#86 Post by Xynia » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:34 pm

Seraphim wrote:
Deyo wrote:where is she today ?
Maybe working in a candle factory? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :lol:

Guitarmiester

#87 Post by Guitarmiester » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:47 pm

Xynia wrote:Sanity and reason are the sort of things we take for granted, it doesn't always take much to lose it...I think she just lost it...or maybe she just really likes carrots...
It doesn't take much is right. A good friend of mine is a very emotional person because of her past, she's gone through some rough things. But, this lady is beyond lost it. :lol: Yup, she seems to really like carrots. :lol:

slash89

#88 Post by slash89 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:18 pm

Deyo wrote:am i the only one who laughed at this silly video ?

i wonder, what happend to her, where is she today ?

Hopefully behind locked bars :wink:

ibanezrg

#89 Post by ibanezrg » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:05 pm

Guitarmiester wrote:
I decided not to watch the video after the reviews :lol: But she licked a guitar?? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW - Who the hell licks a guitar?!?! :? :lol:

Guitarmiester

#90 Post by Guitarmiester » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:10 pm

She licked the strings on the neck, not really the entire guitar. Still... you're lucky the warnings kept you away. For me, it was one of those "don't touch the stove" type deals. :lol: