A crazy fan on you tube,scary,but funny.

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Guitarmiester

Xynia wrote:
fyrie wrote:quick... someone download it before it gets yanked from you tube. I won't get home till late tonight, and something tells me it's not going to be on there for long. ;)
lol, you really want someone to download it so it doesn't get lost?
Hahaha, let's hope it gets lost very soon. I don't even want to know what was going on after she blew the candle out...
fyrie

Xynia wrote: lol, you really want someone to download it so it doesn't get lost?
Hahaha.. I'll let you know what I think after I watch it. I'm at work, so I'm not watching it here. I sent it to a friend and he said he had to turn it off after a couple minutes.
StoleN GuitaR

:shock: i cant believe i watched most of that.. thank goodness they censored most of it... there are some MESSED UP people.. :!:
saraht

That was one of the most revolting things I’ve ever seen! But I also find it quite upsetting that there are people like that in the world. I mean, what the hell must’ve happened in that woman’s past to make her end up like that?
I agree with Mikey that the most disturbing thing is that someone was prepared to film it. :|
Guitarmiester

The guy probably had to gouge his eyes out while filming that. What was she hoping to accomplish with that video?!
calos

oO

The the whole thing was kinda creepy, but the lets assume it was some kind of "sex-act"? that was thankfully cencored at the end, with lets call it what it was.. farting sounds.. that's pretty f##ked up.

The music being played in the back ground was from flexable, so perhaps the vid it's self is of the same era hard to know though.

peace
cal[/b]
DiMarzio

I am going to go carve my eyes out with a spoon so that i will NEVER EVER have to witness something like that again :shock: :shock: :shock:
Xynia

The really sad thing is she evidently thinks she looks hot. Twisted.
Petie

Is it just me, or is the way she keeps saying "Well, Steve..." reminiscent of David Letterman's mother saying "Well, David..." when they do live crosses to her house?
slash89

adobephsyko wrote:One Scary Broad...........I'll bet Yngwie put her up to it
Here we go again.. :roll: The Yngwie "humor" is so tacky.

Regarding this woman who has so clearly lost her self somewhere along the road, I'm totally lost for words..
Zeds.Ded

what i wonder is, if Steve did watch, did he watch the whole thing :D

bet she regrets making that tabe now
slash89

Zeds.Ded wrote:what i wonder is, if Steve did watch, did he watch the whole thing :D

bet she regrets making that tabe now
Is that really relevant? The woman's a freak and that is all that matters here.. Scary stuff :?
jason wilhelm

It amazies me that everyone picked up on this so guickly!I just posted this last night!It's almost like watching a train wreck without the ability of looking away!It's pretty obvious this woman's mental (as well as the man behind the camera!)It really puts things into perspective,as far as what musicans have to go through every day to keep their privacy!Not to mention the cold hard reality when someone takes things so far,and what Steve has to put up with every day.I'am not saying all his fans are that way,but after seeing that I think I would hire a couple body guards! Sorry to splurge about such a crazy incident,but the whole thing just blows my mind(and burns my eyes!).Just remember Steve were not all crazy!(At least that's what the voices in my head keep saying)JUST KIDDING,we love ya Steve, Rock On! :lol:
Guitarmiester

Xynia wrote:The really sad thing is she evidently thinks she looks hot. Twisted.
Hahaha, exactly. Looks like she was outside earlier while it was raining bricks.
The_Illusionist

hahaha... i cant believe this... just the sound of that, well, whater she IS doing, is just so damn scary!!!! i dont know if i should laugh or cry when watching this! Sick MF!