Steve Vai Video Game? Wow!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
spanishphrygian

I heard from a freind the other day that Steve Vai is going to have a new video game.

Of course my friend explained that this new product is going to be a revolutionary experience in Video Gaming.

The Game of course is going to be based off of Album Concepts, like one screen you the player will be a bee flying around landscapes that contour vai-melodies colecting sort of leitmotifs from flowers that you see on Steve's Guitars, and returning to the Mother ship to earn points. Of course the challenge is to find the Passion creatures and avoid the Warfare monsters at times that have mean discortant and choatic non-cluster tones.

You see my friend explained that this video game is more like an Aleatory Music Video game. Different levels are like Alternate realities and different Steve Vai albums worlds. Like the Ultra Zone level.

On top of that there is the 7th phase in each world in the game and we all know about that one! Good gosh Steve has overdone it this time!

My friend also explained that your moved on the joy stick sort of control the Melody that plays on the game. This is a game where sound is as important as images.

Wow!
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Your friend is lying to you..

Mikey :)
vai.com
fyrie

That would have been one hell of a vaideo game.
Seraphim

Now, that's what I call a "Real Illusion" 8) :lol:
guitarman13

Your friend has quite an imagination.
jam-man

Yeah, your friend's lying...the REAL Steve Vai game will be about making honey :lol:
-yasi-

jam-man wrote:Yeah, your friend's lying...the REAL Steve Vai game will be about making honey :lol:
haha... good joke :lol: :lol:
SPQR

lmao dnt be so gulloble in the future my friend :lol:
Naffis-kun

Dat would never happen, lol.
Steve ain't a brand like Action Man or sumthin lol
spanishphrygian

:? Ah man, I can't believe that I fell for it. :o

His was also going on about Action figures with memory sticks in them where you could upload Fan Made Levels at Steve Vai concerts with USB ports and things.

The whole thing sounded like some sort of Rock Opera Video Music Game or something just over the top, much like Vai is with everything.

Then my friend said that all of the symbolisms were in the game as well.
What really interested me more was that it was not a passive audio game, but an active audio game where you really had to listen and use the joy-stick to move around aural challenges and things.

Like during the Crossroads duel section you had to get your charecter that at that time is a Jem777 guitar to hop over the devil's horns in time. This sort of emulates when you fail how Jack Butler misses some of those high notes at the end.

Gosh! :evil: I am such a guilible sucker then! :oops: :(

haha it was a cool mind trip from my crazy friend though :P

It's all good 8)
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Your biggest clue shoud have been that the entire idea was lame. ;)

Mikey :)
vai.com
vaimai
Newcomer

lol if there is a video game... it's prolly gonna be like that video game called guitar hero but with vai songs
ChRis #1

how about a Vai action game like james bond except to kill the bad mtv bitches you have to slaughter them with your overwhelming melodic power. In the last level steve could find the EVO at last and liberate the world from shit music.
Ginner_321

If there was one. It would have to be along the lines of "Guitar hero", I reckon :D.

That game god damn rules.

Cheers,
slash89

Ginner_321 wrote:If there was one. It would have to be along the lines of "Guitar hero", I reckon :D.

That game god damn rules.

Cheers,
I don't like that game at all. It has nothing about guitar playing at all...