orchestra concert on dvd

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Message
Author
percyslice
Newcomer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:36 am
Location: stoke on trent staffordshire england
Contact:

orchestra concert on dvd

#1 Post by percyslice » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:50 am

hi all
does anybody know if mr vai has released the orchestra concert ,saw love of god on you tube amazing need to see more of the said concert
many thanks
percy :guitar

slash89
Member
Member
Posts: 2310
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:49 am
Location: Norway

#2 Post by slash89 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:19 am

Nope.. It has not been released yet.
We are all waiting patiently 8)

percyslice
Newcomer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:36 am
Location: stoke on trent staffordshire england
Contact:

orchestra

#3 Post by percyslice » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:36 am

many thanks for your knowledge hope it will arrive soon
cheers

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin
Posts: 4520
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:51 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

#4 Post by Mikey » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:55 am

When it's released you'll hear all about it here on Vai.com.

Mikey
vai.com

User avatar
jemgirl
Member
Member
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:21 pm
Location: netherlands noord brabant
Contact:

#5 Post by jemgirl » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:32 pm

and its gonna be a hell of a dvd!!
ohhh yeah!!!!!!! :P

User avatar
patrick
Member
Member
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:33 pm
Location: netherlands
Contact:

#6 Post by patrick » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:21 pm

We are all waiting for it; and it's going to be great.
patrick

User avatar
rub_800
Member
Member
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:37 am

#7 Post by rub_800 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:14 pm

slash89 wrote:Nope.. It has not been released yet.
We are all waiting patiently 8)
yes, I didn't watch the videos on youtube just to no spoil the surprise... I'll wait until it's ready.. :)

the_1570
Member
Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:25 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

#8 Post by the_1570 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:24 pm

Is it just me or did Steve seem out of tune on the FTLOG video on youtube...

I just know this DVD will be better than that terrible Yngwie DVD (where he was with the japan philharmonic) It was so repetitive and boring.

GO STEVE! :lol:

User avatar
Taylor
Member
Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

#9 Post by Taylor » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:23 am

It's not just you.... :/

I think/hope that bad tune will be replaced in the videorelease. There is no need to hear it again. :)
It was really an amazing preformace tho'!

I so much looking forward to own the dvd.

User avatar
lydian2000
Member
Member
Posts: 1508
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:43 am
Location: Brittany, France.

Re: orchestra concert on dvd

#10 Post by lydian2000 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:44 am

percyslice wrote:hi all
does anybody know if mr vai has released the orchestra concert ,saw love of god on you tube amazing need to see more of the said concert
many thanks
percy :guitar
u mean a live version with the metropole orchestra? on youtube? i doubt that, but if only to prove me wrong, would you mind sharing the link?

anyway that's one DVD I will buy without hesitating.

User avatar
Taylor
Member
Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:08 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: orchestra concert on dvd

#11 Post by Taylor » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:35 am

lydian2000 wrote:
percyslice wrote:hi all
does anybody know if mr vai has released the orchestra concert ,saw love of god on you tube amazing need to see more of the said concert
many thanks
percy :guitar
u mean a live version with the metropole orchestra? on youtube? i doubt that, but if only to prove me wrong, would you mind sharing the link?

anyway that's one DVD I will buy without hesitating.
You have a PM...

User avatar
lydian2000
Member
Member
Posts: 1508
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:43 am
Location: Brittany, France.

#12 Post by lydian2000 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:18 am

ok to all of you who would hesitate to buy the aching hunger DVD

here is the clip in question...I think its from dutch television,

(MODS if this shouldn't be... delete my post, but its on youtube and its just a crappy flash extract.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lb9h0J_ ... ed&search=

"Superb is such an understatement"

I hope it will be released before "end of 2006", it would be such a nice christmas gift anyway. 8)

User avatar
EyE
Member
Member
Posts: 1998
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:50 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

#13 Post by EyE » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:49 am

lydian2000 wrote:here is the clip in question...I think its from dutch television,
Yes it's from Dutch tv. The Aching Hunger was a NPS production and was broadcast by the NPS.

slash89
Member
Member
Posts: 2310
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:49 am
Location: Norway

#14 Post by slash89 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:07 pm

rub_800 wrote:
slash89 wrote:Nope.. It has not been released yet.
We are all waiting patiently 8)
yes, I didn't watch the videos on youtube just to no spoil the surprise... I'll wait until it's ready.. :)
Same here :)

JBeCeDe
Member
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:00 am

#15 Post by JBeCeDe » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:39 am

damn....i dont know what is taking so long with all this shit...we are like in the end of 2006

anyway i´ll be the first one on amazone preordering it as soon as its there...

Post Reply