VAI.COM

The Official Steve Vai Website Message Boards.
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:21 am 

Im tired for writing now but I think that Im better

Last edited by raquelpalomo on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:32 am 

Im sad of seeing mike keneally´s cd´s sold for 10 dollars when Im one thousand times better and I have to upload my music for free. I can´t feel anything with mike keneally´s piano, Steve Vai music is for playing with the electric guitar I´ll never play it with the piano because the melody is not the same with the piano, it change and it´s not the same sound , I recorded my cd with my digital piano at home, it sounds like keneallys in audio quality but my music is magical and better, romantic and express more, I can give more expression to my piano music and to compose it myself, I´ll never play with the piano a cover of Steve, I´ll prefer playing my own songs that are better for expresing with the piano,he´s perfect but with the electric guitar. If someone wants to hear me, I´ll leave here a link , you´ll like me more than Keneally. my music will come to your soul because it´s better composed and writed, I never heard own keneally´s piano compositions but I think that he´s not as good as people think it´s only the publicity for playing the guitar with Satriani but I´ll never listen to his piano music or buy his cd.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvX44z_xPFc I don´t care If nobody listen to me but If you want to know more about music or have more culture you should listen to a real profesional like me, my music is not difficult for playing but my melody is better writed and made, and more romantic

Last edited by raquelpalomo on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:41 am 

While the "empty mind" no-thinking form of meditation is valid (and the most 'popular' form), it is not the only way to meditate. You can very effectively meditate on music, a single note, a candle's flame, a single thought, the idea of a flower, anything. There are effective meditations on energy, emotions, and how to better use the energy of those emotions.
Now, I can appreciate that the no-thinking method seems to work for you, but it is not the only form. Please try to respect that there are different ways for different people. What works for you may not work for me, and that's all right. What works for Steve may not work for you, and that too, is all right.

this message is sent with Love, Light, and Respect.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:31 am 

I haven´t future with music because I play romantic piano songs, it´s my style for composing but nobody want this all people want rock or pop music my final will be working at a school teaching music because there are no future for pianists here, only playing in hotels, restaurants or weedings and teaching piano or working at a school and playing piano less time or the dead, but I want to forget about dead now, Steve helped me with his energy, he gave me something that nobody gave me before, he inspires me not with his style of playing or music because Im not a guitarrist player or follow him, our styles are diferent but we had something in common. He inspired me, with the love that he gave me and what he made me felt, I was sending reiki to him and it was beautiful, I was playing the piano feeling his love or the love that I felt for him, I wrote three romantic songs this week one was loving you, the other one was looking at you and the other one is thinking on you, the name of the songs, I needed a platonic love for making romantic things for him , impossible love and perfect like Steve is and I wanted to be inspired with this love for making this songs and things, I needed it, he came to me , he appeared in my life, I think that sometimes I hate him I don´t know why because Im in love but all love has hate inside it, that´s because I write him but things but I only want to catch his attemption, Im crazy for him, I´d like to kiss him now, I wish him, I have a telepatic romance with him, I gave him my knickers as present and he looked at me like If I were special , he made me felt special, it was romantic, I wanted to make love with him that night, he was always my erotic myth, I love him

Last edited by raquelpalomo on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:52 am 

can´t write here love messages to Steve because children are here, I remember that when I bought my ticket for the Steve Vai concert they asked me for my identity card because It was for adult people, they asked me If i was 18, I was laughing about this ,because I´ve been at rock concerts since I was 13 and they never asked me for my identity card, I saw here messages talking about anfetamines and drugs and this was acceptable but mine not, and watching Steve Vai´s playing after using some drugs for performing is something that children can see but they can´t see a love message to Steve from a teenager, the dream of my life was making love with Steve or watching him playing at a concert and giving him bra and that´s what I did, he´s the only love that I have in my life and the only boyfriend that I´ll have, Im not like the rest of the people, i can´t have relationships or friends, I can´t talk in public, I sometimes play the piano but I prefer not talking with people, Im not like them.It was a love message, I don´t care I´ll say him by telepaty, Im writing here because I haven´t friends the only thing that I have in my life that is like a friend is Steve Vai, he helped me with his love. All is terrenal for me and I feel like If never connect with people, Im in other dimension, I have problems with things that all people ignore because they can feel or see this things and that´s because they say that aren´t real and talk me like If I was crazy, my place is not in this world but I was born here for something, I wanted to die in the past but now that I can play the piano I prefer being all my life playing and alone, I´ll never kiss a man or a woman, or talk for making friends,I´ll never try it again

Post subject: bah
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:48 am 

bah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:54 am 

thanks jean pix

Last edited by raquelpalomo on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:11 am 

maybe Im not the best pianist of the world and my style is old, but I don´t care about anything

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:42 pm 

raquelpalomo wrote:
ok jenn pix, now you are the clever and Im the silly, you are wright and Im wrong, all people want always to know all and think that they are always more clever and always wright and Im always the silly stupid that is writing some message at steve vai´s facebook or Steve Vai´s forum, that´s because I decided not talking with people again and ignore all. you are like the rest of the people you are unable for understanding me , so please don´t answer again, I prefer ignoring all now, I know what I wanted to say but nobody will understand it and that´s because I was a stupid for writing when I should ignore all and not write here

I never said that you were silly or anything, and I'm not trying to put you down. I was only pointing out that there are different forms for different people. What works for you may well work for a lot of others, but not for all. We are different, and one path is not the right one for all. That's part of the beauty of this journey.

I never meant to offend, I sent the message with Love and Light and Respect.
I still do.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:23 am 

This forum attracts serious weirdos these days.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:18 am 
Newcomer

Bryceybhoy wrote:
This forum attracts serious weirdos these days.

Weirdos? Whatever do you mean? :headbang

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:02 pm 

This is strange...

Very strange

I can't even create a response to this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:42 am 

Y'all should have seen her original posts... (maybe you did...)
Wow. I was just stunned.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:02 am 

i don't get this shit

i don't get most of the shit on the forum now

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:43 pm 

Jenn Pix wrote:
Y'all should have seen her original posts... (maybe you did...)
Wow. I was just stunned.

No I didn't but I'd be very entertained to know what that entails ;)

The only thing I got out of it is that it's her dream to make love with Steve, and give him a bra

Seems legit

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next