Australian G3 06, vai satch and petrucci

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Grandor

mmm im going to sydney and im going to fight my way to the front. nuff said.
KayeM

:D
cerealk

I'll be there somewhere :)
SPRAWL
Newcomer

did any one buy tickets after discovering no evo then find out about joes and johns platinums and say SHIT! :shock:
Eat Pop Slop

^^ Can't say I did. Still gotta get my ticket.

Sorry to hear though :(
KayeM

Well, I finally got my tickets last Friday :D

Me = One Very Happy Person :P
Dan McAwesome

KayeM wrote:Well, I finally got my tickets last Friday :D

Me = One Very Happy Person :P

Oh, you--lucky--bastard... :)

What I would give to see steve at that Australian G3, but alass, I would have to sell ALOT of blood to get there man...

- Dan
KayeM

I am lucky. :P
My Parents said I didn't even have to pay for any of my ticket :D :D
AE86BOI
Newcomer

i got my tickets on the first day of sale.......this is gonna be so fucken cool
DamoESP

I ordered a Satch Platinum package on the 5th, but it still hasnt been charged to my Credit Card....yet I got the confirmation email and order number and shite...

Anyone else order the Platinum package via credit card.,.and if soo...has it been charged to your credit card yet?!?
markgrogan

DamoESP wrote:I ordered a Satch Platinum package on the 5th, but it still hasnt been charged to my Credit Card....yet I got the confirmation email and order number and shite...

Anyone else order the Platinum package via credit card.,.and if soo...has it been charged to your credit card yet?!?
I had the same problem and got real worried when I saw it.

I contacted FanFire and have been advised that the payments will be coming out in the next week or two.

No need to worry....
I must say I had a pretty sleepless night because of it all. Worried that it didn't go through and I would have to then purchase GA tickets and get stuffed up the back.
DamoESP

Ah good stuff *phew*

I was getting worried, as ther are now Standing Tickets available for Perth anymore, they are all seated tickets... :(

But yeah I contacted Fanfire this morning...just thought I would check here as well :D
Cozi101

hey any of you peopel that got platinum from joe's site for charged yet? my mum tells me they still havent took the money?
guitar_man_6

I'm going to be at the Adelaide show...
Camo/

yeah, i ordered 3 lots of platinum tickets back before the GA tickets went on sale, and pretty much 5 seconds after i placed the order, mum got a phone call from the bank checking to make sure that it was us who used the credit card. So i'd assume our payment has been made, but just to make sure im getting her to check it

One thing im a little worried about though is that i had to place the order in her name, (meaning shed have to pick the tickets up, we live in mackay, 1000kms from the venue - brisbane), but i rang up fanfire and got em to put it in my name, im just hoping they dont stuff that up, i plan on ringing em a fortnight before teh concert just to confirm them all.

Anyone received their shirts yet? i read in another thread that we pick them up on will call, or they might be sent to use a fortnight before the concert...*sigh* i hope it all works out

/end non sensical talk

btw, anyone goin to see the mars volta in brisbane? i am :D and yngwie malmsteen in november, w00t