Australian G3 06, vai satch and petrucci

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
*theanimal*05

i cant buy evo tickets through tickatek can i?
should i just wait for the evo tickets to go on sale? when are they finally going to go on sale?
will an evo ticket buy me a ticket to the concert too?
wilch

What he said... ^^^
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

*theanimal*05 wrote:i cant buy evo tickets through tickatek can i?
No.
*theanimal*05 wrote:should i just wait for the evo tickets to go on sale? when are they finally going to go on sale?
Stay tuned for this info. Should be at the same time regular tickets go on sale.
*theanimal*05 wrote:will an evo ticket buy me a ticket to the concert too?
Yes.

I'm surprised to see the dates announced today already.

Mikey
vai.com
BigBunny

Mikey wrote:I'm surprised to see the dates announced today already.

Mikey
vai.com
oooo Perth date :P Happy Me
Vaitastic

Mikey wrote: I'm surprised to see the dates announced today already.
hehehe I beat yah....anyway it is almost november already!
-yasi-

when will there be a G3 tour in germany :cry: :cry: :cry:

^^

peace
y :D
frenchfred

Mikey wrote:If you buy the ticket through us and have a print out of your email confirmation as backup you won't have any problems. We will have a master list with all EVO ticket holders on it.

We didn't have one problem with this system during the entire 2005 tour - all over the world and in countries where many people didn't speak english, so I doubt we'll have a problem in Oz.
The only problem someon might face is if they buy their EVO ticket on Ebay. We do not honor these tickets, and our EVO FAQ states that these tickets may not be re-sold. You need to have your name on our list and provide matching photo identification.

Mikey
vai.com
yes, it's no difficult to have evo ticket if you don't speak english : and if there is problem, you can use dictionnary or claim help here !!! Look : i'm very bad in english and it was easier for me to have evo ticket :wink:
BigBunny

frenchfred wrote:yes, it's no difficult to have evo ticket if you don't speak english : and if there is problem, you can use dictionnary or claim help here !!! Look : i'm very bad in english and it was easier for me to have evo ticket :wink:
i hoping for an EVO ticket - otherwise i'll have to buy 2 through TM, my brother seems keen on going too....but not to the EVO thingy, he likes some of Satchs stuff.
amanvai

Hey Mikey,

When the ticket sales say Tuesday 5 Sept 12 noon and Thursday 7 sept 9 AM, does that mean Australia time? Also is that when the EVO tickets are up? There's no way I want to get this wrong.

Thanks a lot,

A.
Vaitastic

amanvai wrote:When the ticket sales say Tuesday 5 Sept 12 noon and Thursday 7 sept 9 AM, does that mean Australia time?
I am not Mikey, but read my post again: the answer is hidden in de text.

:twisted: :twisted:
Cozi101

Hey mike do you know the prices for the normal tickets and EVO tickets by any chance?

Thanks
BigBunny

Cozi101 wrote:Hey mike do you know the prices for the normal tickets and EVO tickets by any chance?

Thanks
Cozi - i think the EVO tickets are going to be at least $200.....maybe more, but from what i've read from people who have had the EVO experience the extra $$ are worth it.

Satch is doing a Platinum Package & now i'm tossing up between one of those & the EVO :? in the EVO you seem to get so much & i missed Steve the last time he was here :( i'd love to meet him
Steen

Don't know if this has been asked before, but will the show be filmed and released on DVD?

I don't have 2000$ to spend on the ticket to Australia. :P
*theanimal*05

mikey it is not specific as to whether the evo tickets go on sale during the pre-sale.
And will the Hordern be seating or mosh/standing or a combination of both?

im sure many of us need this question answered and it would be appreciated.
BigBunny

*theanimal*05 wrote:mikey it is not specific as to whether the evo tickets go on sale during the pre-sale.
And will the Hordern be seating or mosh/standing or a combination of both?
hi animal :)
i'm not in Melbourne & i don't know the layout of the venue there but i think they might make it all seating?? :?
i was looking at the layout for the Perth venue & for that band Live (they are playing there in October) i think they've put seats in the GA section.....i'm wondering if they might do the same for G3