7/7/07

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
axeman31390

I believe it!
SIRIUSB
Newcomer

Greetings everyone,

A very interesting thread. I have been involved in the occult for decades and am also a musician of course. Over the course of 30 some odd (and I do mean odd) years I have compiled a fat lil' notebook of strange esoteric information.

Being that Mr. Steve is nothing less than a reincarnated Muse and Adept from the Egyptian Waters of Nun . . . :headbang I have wondered about his relation with these 'occult' concepts, afterall, he certainly surrounds himself with plenty symbols or possibly sigils.

Now that you know I am insane, I was wondering if there is a topic / board where discussions of this stuff is happening?

*Oh and Steven Siro Vai's number in Gematria is 126 as is also Darkness, the Day Demon of December, a name of God, the word hospitality and horse (bad horsie I don't know).
[from Aleister Crowely's Sepher Sephiroth]
Matwey

777 is:

7 + 7 + 7 = 21 -> 2 + 1 = 3. Which means Trinity.
SIRIUSB
Newcomer

126 = 1+2+6=9

Nine is the Hermit of the Tarot and represents Saturn as the keeper of the gate
Zodiac: Virgin
Tree of life: From Chesed to Tiphareth
Element: Earth
Number: 9 as the number going back into itself (3 x 3)

The Hermit represents retirement from the outside world, introversion into the inner self, listening to the inner voice and caring for the inner self. He requires retreat from any 'high life' and loud company, and stands for a time of self-reflection and self-realization.

For most people, the silent loneliness of the Hermit appears unattractive, but behind the Hermit is the wisdom of the High Priestess. You cannot listen to your inner voices while having a party!

:peace
Matwey

SIRIUSB,

Steve's number is 10, not 9. And his sign is Gemini, not Virgo.

So you can go back to your lurking astral demons now. ;)
SIRIUSB
Newcomer

Matwey wrote:SIRIUSB,

Steve's number is 10, not 9. And his sign is Gemini, not Virgo.

So you can go back to your lurking astral demons now. ;)
How do you arrive at 10?
Matwey

SIRIUSB wrote:How do you arrive at 10?
Calculate Steve's birthday. And I guess you know what 10 means. ;)

9 is what you can actually get from 666.
SIRIUSB
Newcomer

Matwey wrote:
SIRIUSB wrote:How do you arrive at 10?
Calculate Steve's birthday. And I guess you know what 10 means. ;)

9 is what you can actually get from 666.
Oh, I see, sorry I was using the Gematria values in relation to Steve's full name.

LOL . . . :mrgreen:
Matwey

SIRIUSB wrote:Oh, I see, sorry I was using the Gematria values in relation to Steve's full name.

And so you can see how wrong it is. :)
SIRIUSB
Newcomer

Matwey wrote:
SIRIUSB wrote:Oh, I see, sorry I was using the Gematria values in relation to Steve's full name.

And so you can see how wrong it is. :)
Gematria or gimatria (Hebrew: גימטריה‎, gēmaṭriyā) is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase.

Actually no, I don't :)
Using his birth date is a form of Numerology and is very iffy at best.
Matwey

SIRIUSB wrote:Gematria or gimatria (Hebrew: גימטריה‎, gēmaṭriyā) is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase.

The whole point of gematria is to prove that Bible is plain truth, word by word. However, it is also known that it has been altered. ;)

Numerology in its turn is plain simple and hard to argue with.

It all depends on how people prefer to fool themselves, no matter which way gives more precision. :lol:
SIRIUSB
Newcomer

Matwey wrote:
SIRIUSB wrote:Gematria or gimatria (Hebrew: גימטריה‎, gēmaṭriyā) is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase.

The whole point of gematria is to prove that Bible is plain truth, word by word. However, it is also known that it has been altered. ;)

Numerology in its turn is plain simple and hard to argue with.

It all depends on how people prefer to fool themselves, no matter which way gives more precision. :lol:
Gematria extends beyond Abrahamic beliefs and into the mysticism of the Qabalah and Hermetics, but I do dig the fact that Numerology goes back to ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia.
Matwey

SIRIUSB wrote:Gematria extends beyond Abrahamic beliefs and into the mysticism of the Qabalah and Hermetics, but I do dig the fact that Numerology goes back to ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia.
Either way this array of ciphers(0-9) goes back to the moment of creation of this Universe. ;)
SIRIUSB
Newcomer

Matwey wrote:
SIRIUSB wrote:Gematria extends beyond Abrahamic beliefs and into the mysticism of the Qabalah and Hermetics, but I do dig the fact that Numerology goes back to ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia.
Either way this array of ciphers(0-9) goes back to the moment of creation of this Universe. ;)
Could you elaborate on that (unless this is not the place to do so)?
Matwey

Since you are interested in numbers, you can see that numbers are in every thing and everywhere. And it can be freely represented by numbers based on this universal 0-9 array and its derivatives, and this is necessary and in the same time sufficient.

Other than that, you should probably quit your occult practices in case that is black magic, then open your eyes and mind and see for yourself.