Where were you when you first heard "Passion And Warfar

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
zappadons

Surbiton, Surrey 1992.
The_Illusionist

sitting in front of my dad's stereo in 2000 when he played me "the audience is listening"... changed my life forever!
matsimpson

sitting at my pc, in september 2005. what an afternoon...
stratocastermaster

Haha I think it was in '04. It was like at 2AM so I was just like Wow man...
McNick

I was in heaven to be exact :lol:

But seriously

My friends Dad got the G3(The one in Minneapolis) DVD and I briefly saw Steve Vai and asked what song it was, and he told me it was for the love of god. I immediately was interested, and got the album. I played For the Love of God, and it completely blew my mind. All of the Metallica and metal stuff just dissapeared in an instant. I wanted listen to Steve Vai.
The solo was so powerful to me. The first time I heard the solo was the best Ive ever heard it. I cant get the same experience anymore.
That was also the time I decided to start playing the guitar.
Ive never looked back from Steve, and I know I never will. You always know when youve found something special.
mayuka

I was waiting for two weeks waiting for it to come in (because I had to order it) and it finnaly came in and man I went into my room and put my volume up real loud put it in and just did everything u can think about listining to that album. I got this album from a recomendation from my cousin and that album changed my life! STEVE VAI IS THE BEST!
frenchfred

I have a walkman and i listened passion (from the first time) and warfare when i washed the car of my father !!!!