Video Vault

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
SPDMTL

Where's the Video Vault?? Is it coming back soon?
bob mac

We've all been waiting for quite some time now......There working on putting the final touches on the new DVD comming out SOON... :D
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

The lack of videos is also being lamented here: http://www.vai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1223

But fear not, they'll be back. the quality of the old Vai.com videos left a lot to be desired. The new videos are sourced from broadcast tapes - making them a whole lot better.

I have them all here, but sometimes priorities shift in the Vai camp.

G3 and the DVD have been my main focus.. but fear not.. the return of the videos is imminent.

I'll probably put them up one-by-one.

Any requests for the first one?

- Mikey
vai.com :)
jmchambers5

Mikey wrote: Any requests for the first one?

- Mikey
vai.com :)
bad horsie?
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Hmm.. There isn't an official video clip for Bad Horsie, except on the Alien Love Secrets video/DVD. We probably won't put that online because you can just as easily buy it.

But.. I might have something else sitting around here...

As far as official promo clips go, I have them all... and those are the ones I'll be putting up first.

Peace,

Mikey
vai.com
Veye

Anything off Fire Garden... :)
Dan

I've never actually been to a Vai concert, and I haven't seen all of the videos, so I don't know what's on video, or what he's even performed live.

You wouldn't happen to have any "Windows to the Soul" live, would you? :P
eyebnez

I enjoyed the rehearsal videos that used to be on the site. Plus the FTLOG vid was cool and the National anthem vid. :D
Axmanjr
Newcomer

While web surfing, I've noticed that Vai had recorded concert videos for other countries in the world. Two that I've seen are the Ultra Zone Tour for Bulgaria and a 1997 Rock Around the Bay in Japan. Are these available to buy? Or can they be accessible for download? Also, are there any others out there that people may not know about?
Revontulet777

I Would Love To, Please Mikey! :lol:
Or Down Deep Into The Pain :)
greg

Could we please have the old bad horsie video with Phil back up please? Are there any videos from when the AIAUW tracks were recorded?[/quote]
santosh_b
Newcomer

hey,
The last post here was in september. Its now december and there are still no videos available.
Whats up? Please do something for us anxious fans
Moderator777