WERE CAN I GET A STEVE VAI T SHIRT IN SYDNEY!!!

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
chilliboy
Newcomer

WERE CAN I GET A STEVE VAI T SHIRT IN SYDNEY!!!

#1 Post by chilliboy » Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:34 pm

please help i live in sydney, lane cove in Australia. i really want a T shirt :( :(

Petie

#2 Post by Petie » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:06 pm

This store is in Melbourne but they do mail order.

http://www.rarerecords.com.au/clothing/ ... m&id=27662

-yasi-

#3 Post by -yasi- » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:22 am

Hey Guys,

can you help me,too?
I have the same problem, but im from germany, does someone know,how i get a T-Shirt,too??

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#4 Post by Mikey » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:29 am

The new Vai.com Store (which we'll be launching this coming week) will feature all the shirts from the recent tour, plus NEW designs will be added over time too!

The store ships internationally.

Mikey :)
vai.com

chilliboy
Newcomer

#5 Post by chilliboy » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:57 pm

Petie wrote:This store is in Melbourne but they do mail order.

http://www.rarerecords.com.au/clothing/ ... m&id=27662

yaeh, thats cool cause i might be going down to melbourne soon. so were abouts is the location of this so called store???....if i dont find it of course ill just go for the order over the internet( something i dont usually do :roll:

Tobacco Road

#6 Post by Tobacco Road » Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:11 pm

I don't know wheather or not i should be posting this question here, but i was just wondering as to why the shipping is so slow, i just ordered a Vai t-shirt from the NEW online store,and then i was notified through an e-mail that it would 48-72 hours before it was shipped from the warehouse, then another 3-6 weeks upon arrival. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me why something like this would take so long or Mikey help if you have time,
Thank you

Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

#7 Post by Mikey » Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:34 am

Tobacco Road wrote:I don't know wheather or not i should be posting this question here, but i was just wondering as to why the shipping is so slow, i just ordered a Vai t-shirt from the NEW online store,and then i was notified through an e-mail that it would 48-72 hours before it was shipped from the warehouse, then another 3-6 weeks upon arrival. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me why something like this would take so long or Mikey help if you have time,
Thank you
Probably because you're in Canada, and Canada is considered "international". As you are probably aware, merchandise from the USA often gets held up for needlessly long periods of time by Canadian customs.

If you ordered over the weekend, that's probably why your item will take 48-72 hours before leaving the warehouse.

You'll probably find that it gets to you a lot quicker though.

Mikey
vai.com

Tobacco Road

#8 Post by Tobacco Road » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:01 pm

thanx dude :D