TO STEVE

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
lotus_girl

Tomsangel wrote:You love him, lotus girl? You know, he's being married and all :wink:
Well, no, you're right, don't we all love him?!

That Christmas greeting was a really nice thing to do. I really appreciate when "celebrities" do something like this, it's honouring the fans. But Steve always shows his fans that they're important to him, not like others who come on stage and play their 90 minutes of program without talking and joking with the fans.

Steve rocks.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.

And, Lotus girl: I hope your dreams come true (meeting Steve in the chatroom and all :wink: )

Cya, Angel

no no no, now you have misunderstood me. i know he is married and i would never never do anything cause i respect marrige
VaiAddict

lotus_girl wrote:yeah... but i love him the most Image lol :-)
*hahaha* :lol: :lol: :lol: - I suppose you are not the only one who asserts that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
VaiAddict

It's late, but not too late. I'm gonna play some Christmas carols for you. :lol:

First as Santa: :lol:

Then as Rudy, the red-nosed reindeer: :lol:

A nice Christmas time to you all!

Love,
Judith :lol:
Tomsangel

Everyone had a nice Christmas? I hope so. Mine was okay, no it was quite nice, meeting up with old friends and seeing the whole family again.

Lotus girl respects marriage, does she? Well I never...

Still everyone here seems to love him. Has any of you ever met him in private or had an EVO Premium ticket? Coz from the concerts you only get an impression of what he's like. (Which of course is yummy...) :lol:

I've met him this year in Groningen where The Aching Hunger took place. He stayed in the same hotel as my boyfriend and me and walked into the breakfast area while we were having breakfast... but I was so shocked I couldn't even say hello, only stare at him... I guess he realised that and felt a bit well exposed or something coz he left quite fast (without having had breakfast... Is that why he is so skinny :) )

I wonder why he's never in those "sexiest man alive" kind of magazine elections... For me he is. No, he's no. 2, right after my man...

But just as Lotus girl said: You gotta respect da family, oh no, she said marriage, whatever.

Angel
Instrumentalrockrocks

lotus_girl wrote:yeah... but i love him the most Image lol :-)
You're completely insane about him huh :P

Well

Are you just as insane about Satch? I hope so... for if Satch wouldn't be the teacher of Steve... well... The Steve we know wouldn't excist...
I LOVE SATCH AND STEVE

Shred On :guitar