TO STEVE

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
lotus_girl

I just got happy holidays mail from steve and i wanted to write
I just love the concert you played in stockholm, and you made my year with the heart and the hug i got from you. THANKS A LOT!!!!!
Hugs!!!!

Happy Christmas and New Year Image to you too

and here is a heart to you too Image

Last edited by lotus_girl on Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lotus_girl

by the way i really apriciate that you took time to write the message to us fans!!
Love!! ImageImage
S.V_is_god88

yeah, steve is a great guy
Trinity777

Yes I just got that Chritsmas greeting too!!!!

I was just loggin on to send an email to a co worker, silly me I forgot one of our employee's new baby's name was! :oops: Finishing up my Christmas cards I'm losing trac I know I just sent out 30, and I have agazillion more to finish!

Any way Steve, as always you Rock! How awsome that you think of us
fans!!!!!!!!! Also read the blip about you doing Zappa dose Zappa, come on now, you know that you have to tell those Zappa boyz they gotta do the tour in good ole' USA!!! Beside's since I never had the chance to see any of Franks show's, so I've changed one of my dreams to see his kids perform his music!!!!!! Unless I win a whole lotta Doe rae me, I wont be makin it to Europe at this point in time. :cry:

Just in case I forgot to wish you, ( which I think I did ) somewere else on the boards here, Wishing you & your whole family,& band members a Blessed Christmas & New Year, again!

:roll:

Trinity777 8)
MR4Y

I got nothing *knocking his head on the wall, but well, lucky things don't happen all times. :mrgreen:
matt43
Newcomer

Happy Christmas to you and your family and thank you for sharing your music.
Claus P

What a nice gesture from Steve! How many musicians would take their time to sit down and write that message after a long season of touring and doing it for Christmas? You're great Steve. Wink
Christmas greetings from Claus, Denmark :D
lotus_girl

not many... and it was so long too!!
Steve, if you're reading this, I think you should be a writer. you write really good, you are really talented!!!!
b2

lotus_girl, you should get into the Chat, who knows... maybe Steve Vai
will drop in :)
Once time I was in the Chatroom Vai also visited and wrote with us.
lotus_girl

really??? I LOVE him!!!!!
Tomsangel

You love him, lotus girl? You know, he's being married and all :wink:
Well, no, you're right, don't we all love him?!

That Christmas greeting was a really nice thing to do. I really appreciate when "celebrities" do something like this, it's honouring the fans. But Steve always shows his fans that they're important to him, not like others who come on stage and play their 90 minutes of program without talking and joking with the fans.

Steve rocks.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.

And, Lotus girl: I hope your dreams come true (meeting Steve in the chatroom and all :wink: )

Cya, Angel
Janina

Well she's not the only girl who loves Steve..
Ive never seen anyone who looks that good in my whole life!
I meen LOOK at him, he's got the smile that eats you alive. The eyes that makes you melt. The softest lips, and the nicest hair.. Yeah he realy got it ALL!! I shall continue with this, but not right now.. :? Its christmas and i got to go and be with my family. I hope Steve will be one of them in the future. :wink: :D Haha yeah, like thats gonna happen.

Steve Vai you are the sexiest man in the universe!! Just so you know!
Marry Christmas from Janina
kobaL

Tomsangel wrote:You love him, lotus girl? You know, he's being married and all :wink:
Well, no, you're right, don't we all love him?!
We sure do :wink: He makes my day everyday !
Everytime I listen to his music it makes me happy and wanna play guitar myself :roll:
But ofcourse I'm not as good as him but oh well I'm always trying as hard as I can !..

Merry Christmas to all of you and Ofcourse to Steve and the Breed :)
VaiAddict

Yes, Steve is really the sexiest man you can imagine! :D :D :D Anyway I'm happy for Steve that he has such a lovely family. :D :D :D Everyone needs and deserves a happy home where you are loved so much by every single person.

Thanks for the Christmas message, Steve!! I really appreciate that you care so much about us fans. :wink: Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! And of course to all of you guys here in the forum!! :wink:
lotus_girl

yeah... but i love him the most Image lol :-)