i had a strange dream about Steve

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Seraphim

The_Illusionist wrote:haha fan va skum dröm! ;)
Yes, you are absolutely right... Bye the way... what "fan va skum dröm" means???
lotus_girl

it means that the dream is odd.
anyway, did you know that water with lemon is great for your metabolisam?
Last edited by lotus_girl on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreenMeanie

Seraphim wrote:
Geee, Joanne!!! I read a lot about dreams and you are absolutely right, the only diference his that I understand but I can't express myself with words. Well done and congratulations :wink:
Serap
lotus_girl wrote:joanne, it really shows that you know about these stuff

Thank you both!

Joanne
Seraphim

lotus_girl wrote:it means that the dream is odd.
anyway, did you know that water with lemon is great for your metabolisam?
Thanks for the Escandinave translation... btw... what ODD means???
Kidding :lol:

All what I drink now is water with lemon and chamomile...

It means that my metabolisam is ODD???
:wink:
lotus_girl

it isn't odd, it's good. hahaha btw, what do you mean what does ODD mean???
Seraphim

lotus_girl wrote:it isn't odd, it's good. hahaha btw, what do you mean what does ODD mean???
ODD in my dictionary means: Extra, Uniq, Excentric...

But GOOD is better, drinkin that stuff I feel GOOOOOOD!!!

Lotus_girl, you have straaaaange dreams, maybe erotic nightmares???

Serap :wink:
lotus_girl

i know.. and this was one of the normal ones.. you should hear about the one where a drummer is throwing iceberg sallad on me from a top of the building. hmm.. i just realized that most of my dreams are about musicians throwing stuff at me.
Seraphim

Iceberg??? Now you have a wet dream...lol :lol:
Please tell us more about your dreams, open your mind to us, maybe Joanne can help you...
If you have more dreams to share you can always PM me!!!
Serap :wink:
lotus_girl

there aren't enough therapist in the world to be able to solve out my dreams
The_Illusionist

Hehe maybe that would take the "fun" away from them, having them explained i mean...

Han som du skriver med här också, han har lite svårt att bestämma sig för vad han egentligen tycker verkar det som ^^ Vad heter du?
Rochus

I once dreamt I walked into this mexican bar sort of thing and there was this tiny stage but there actually was a G3 concert going on with Satriani, Vai and my guitar teacher (??). So when they finished I asked Steve to play Tender Surrender the next time he did a tour and he asked me: "Do you know the song Misfits?" and I awnsered I didn't know the song, so he told me to listen to it because it was a great song. When I woke up I called a friend of mine who owns the Archives Box and asked him to send me the song. And I have to say it's a great song... I had never heard about it before...

True Story.
Seraphim

lotus_girl wrote:there aren't enough therapist in the world to be able to solve out my dreams
Ohhh yeah??? Check my profile then...
The_Illusionist wrote: Han som du skriver med här också, han har lite svårt att bestämma sig för vad han egentligen tycker verkar det som ^^ Vad heter du?
You are absolutely right... what that mean??? again...
Rochus wrote:I once dreamt I walked into this mexican bar sort of thing and there was this tiny stage but there actually was a G3 concert going on with Satriani, Vai and my guitar teacher (??). So when they finished I asked Steve to play Tender Surrender the next time he did a tour and he asked me: "Do you know the song Misfits?" and I awnsered I didn't know the song, so he told me to listen to it because it was a great song. When I woke up I called a friend of mine who owns the Archives Box and asked him to send me the song. And I have to say it's a great song... I had never heard about it before...

True Story.
Really??? Amazing story!!! I believe you, no need here to tell fake storys. We all have diferent dreams. But there's one kind of dream that all people that I know have... wet dreams :wink:
The_Illusionist

i asked her for her real name...
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Stupid topic, stupid discussion. Thread locked.

This kind of posting is verging on attention whoring.

If you had a dream about Steve, keep it to yourself.

We're cleaning up the forum, and this dumb crap has to go.

Mikey
vai.com