The Zappa Plays Zappa tour

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
User avatar
disaxster
Member
Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:36 am

I'm going to the Royal Albert Hall in just a few hours to see if I can buy a ticket... not a chance I'm going to miss this!
:lol:
User avatar
resha
Member
Member
Posts: 3008
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:09 am

Seraphim wrote:8) I JUST GRAB ONE TICKET TO AMSTERDAM HOLLAND 8)

:cry: THERE AREN'T VIP TICKETS ANYMORE... :cry:

:cry: I WANT ONE... PLEASE :cry:
VIP tickets?
what's more that the standard ones? :roll:
User avatar
Seraphim
Member
Member
Posts: 1832
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:16 pm

resha wrote:
Seraphim wrote:8) I JUST GRAB ONE TICKET TO AMSTERDAM HOLLAND 8)

:cry: THERE AREN'T VIP TICKETS ANYMORE... :cry:

:cry: I WANT ONE... PLEASE :cry:
VIP tickets?
what's more that the standard ones? :roll:


Maybe I gonna see in Milan too...
Glorious
Member
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:28 am

Mikey,Mikey,Mikey!Thanks for such great news! :D Right when I was thinking on what show I should rather go next year after the Deep Purple February gig,either TOTO or Santana in Stockholm...I also marked Zappa Plays Zappa as an alternative idea I got interested in...Now no doubt where I'm heading,I'll be in Stockholm at any costand I'm saving all the money until that day! :wink:
harrymac
Newcomer
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:48 am

Great news I got the front row center for Manchester show when they went on sale, was looking forward to it then. :twisted: :twisted:

Just can’t wait new Steve playing Franks music again. All we need now is Mike Keneally to join in.

See in June :D :D :D

Front row center lol eat your heats out guys
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
resha
Member
Member
Posts: 3008
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:09 am

Seraphim wrote:
resha wrote:
Seraphim wrote:8) I JUST GRAB ONE TICKET TO AMSTERDAM HOLLAND 8)

:cry: THERE AREN'T VIP TICKETS ANYMORE... :cry:

:cry: I WANT ONE... PLEASE :cry:
VIP tickets?
what's more that the standard ones? :roll:


Maybe I gonna see in Milan too...

we'll be together uncle :wink:
User avatar
disaxster
Member
Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:36 am

got my London ticket! hey Tony, we will be sitting on the moon but it's a great GREAT event so I guess we can say: we were there!
:lol:
zappadons
Member
Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:48 am

Was infformed this when it was called off initially but just want to make sure.


My original tickets for the Royal Albert Hall will be valid wont they????
User avatar
Seraphim
Member
Member
Posts: 1832
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:16 pm

I also have the ticket to LONDON!!!!!!!!
Royal Albert Hall :peace
Section: CIRCLE
Row: S2
Seat: 40
Who wants to come with me??????
:guitar God s(h)ave the Queen :headbang
zappadons
Member
Member
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:48 am

Just confirmed with the Albert Hall that my tickets for the cancelled sdate are valid!! 8)


Cant wait now!!!

:lol:

Brilliant that Steve, Terry and Napi will definately be there. Anyone know if anyone else will be there?

What you think Steve will play? Sofa? My guitar Wants To kill Your Mama? Dirty Love? Stevie's Spanking?
Ant711UK
Member
Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:56 am

disaxster wrote:got my London ticket! hey Tony, we will be sitting on the moon but it's a great GREAT event so I guess we can say: we were there!
:lol:
Thanks for grabbing me a ticket Maria. Not only do I get see Vai again next year but I get to sit next to Maria for the show too (do you really know what you've let yourself in for!?):D

Tony
pauldlr
Member
Member
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:11 am

Seraphim wrote:I also have the ticket to LONDON!!!!!!!!
Royal Albert Hall :peace
Section: CIRCLE
Row: S2
Seat: 40
Who wants to come with me??????
:guitar God s(h)ave the Queen :headbang
guess who got seats 41 and 42 in circle S2 8) :lol:
bike
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:18 am

:D this is so great, a dream coming true. I was way too young when Frank Zappa was touring for the last time, so this is really great!

I would really love seeing Mike Keneally, too, but after his leaving of Z back in the days, I don't think this will happen... (read more on his Mike Types To You, early 1996)
jemke
Member
Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:43 pm

How cool. I already have tickets for the show in Brussels a long long time. I am a real Zappa freak! And now Steve is going to play on that concert....what a bonus.
3 Vai concerts in less than a year means WOW:

Aching Hunger PhII
SV and the Breed
Zappa plays Zappa

We are spoiled these days!
User avatar
Seraphim
Member
Member
Posts: 1832
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:16 pm

pauldlr wrote:
Seraphim wrote:I also have the ticket to LONDON!!!!!!!!
Royal Albert Hall :peace
Section: CIRCLE
Row: S2
Seat: 40
Who wants to come with me??????
:guitar God s(h)ave the Queen :headbang
guess who got seats 41 and 42 in circle S2 8) :lol:
Youuuuuu???????? Bring your little little EVO!!!
Hey, I need a place to sleep...
Post Reply