The Zappa Plays Zappa tour

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
BadHorsie777

the providence show last night was AWESOME!!! the band worked out very well and steves perfomances were amazing..definatly try to catch a show if u have the oppertunity!
maximus

BadHorsie777 wrote:the providence show last night was AWESOME!!! the band worked out very well and steves perfomances were amazing..definatly try to catch a show if u have the oppertunity!
Glad to hear it! Wish I coulda been there but nice to hear it was fun! (I'm going to Bass Player Live this weekend so I'm optimistic!)
Trendmonger

Mikey brings us all a little ZPZ Visual Stimulation

From Tuesday night in Montreal...

http://www.zappa.com/zpz/videos.html

Enjoy!

Mikey
zappa.com
toneshun

steve solo on 'everyday..', holy cow :shock:

i'm unfamiliar with Frank's music, but i'm seriously contemplating to go to tonite's show to find out!

* i'm sure Frank would be even more proud of his 'little italian virtuoso' :D
spanishphrygian

Go Steve!
williebee

toneshun wrote:steve solo on 'everyday..', holy cow :shock:

i'm unfamiliar with Frank's music, but i'm seriously contemplating to go to tonite's show to find out!

Do yourself a favor, get familiar, you wont be sorry. Start with One Size Fits All and go from there :peace
Tony K

williebee wrote:
toneshun wrote:steve solo on 'everyday..', holy cow :shock:

Do yourself a favor, get familiar, you wont be sorry. Start with One Size Fits All and go from there :peace
No man...

Hot Rats, Grand Wazoo, for jazz

Apostrophe', Over-Nite Sensation for rock

Shut Up And Play Yer Guitar, and Return Of The Sun of Shut Up And Play Yer Guitar for Steve

Any of the You Cant Do You That On STage Anymore series for Steve and live aweosmeness...

GO FRANK!
mayuka

that was one of the best experiances in my life. i only wish all of u who wernt able to see it got to