The Zappa Plays Zappa tour

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
Texter

EyE wrote:So go for the regular tickets they are €39,- each. That's what i'm gone do. btw the vip tickets at the HMH are not that special. They're balconyseats including fruits and drinks. That's all :wink:
Yeah I just checked it myself...someone told me that they were E135...I thought it was strange because the cancelled concert was E39 or something.
EyE

Texter wrote:
EyE wrote:So go for the regular tickets they are €39,- each. That's what i'm gone do. btw the vip tickets at the HMH are not that special. They're balconyseats including fruits and drinks. That's all :wink:
Yeah I just checked it myself...someone told me that they were E135...I thought it was strange because the cancelled concert was E39 or something.
Paying €135,- for a VIP-ticket is ridiculous, if they wure "Evo Ex" like then it would be something else but for a balconyseat and some fruits hell no. :wink:
Jamie FT

Got my Manchester ticket. 8) Can't wait for it, I'm far too young (well 16) to have seen Zappa live, so I really can't wait for this! :D
Glorious

Anyone in Sweden,folks?I emailed them yesterday asking another question and they said I can't pay for the ticket later neither pick it up on the day of the event.Only extra 200 SEK for the delivery fee and that makes my ticket nearly 70 euro...and it's over 1000 Estonian kroons.
Gandalph915
Newcomer

may 23rd, prague !
yai yai ! :D
lotus_girl

:evil:
Last edited by lotus_girl on Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teddybear
Newcomer

lotus_girl wrote:is steve going to participate in the concerts?
no, hes just gonna make sure there are plenty of hot strippers

:roll: :roll:

fuzzy greetinx
lotus_girl

:)
Last edited by lotus_girl on Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
disaxster

lotus_girl wrote:lol, i thought that guy achmed was gonna do that. but i wouldn't mind if dweezil took his clothes off 8)
you mean Amhet??
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Lotus girl, please...

Don't contribute to this discussion without:

a.) Reading about the Zappa Plays Zappa tour first - perhaps on the news page

b.) Reading this whole discussion thread first so you don't ask questions that are obsolete

c.) having something of value to say. Hoping that Dweezil will take of his clothes is not a productive comment, it's a banal musing. There is a big difference.

I'd like to keep a certain level of decorum and intelligent discussion on these forums, and from now on, I'm deleteing stupid posts without notice.

Mikey
vai.com
R1FSR

WOOHOO :D
Just landed myself 2 center front row tickets for the Zappa playa Zappa gig in Manchester.

:D :D :D :D :D
michelle7

I'm going to Amsterdam :D

Woo hoo :D
lotus_girl

Mikey wrote:Lotus girl, please...

b.) Reading this whole discussion thread first so you don't ask questions that are obsolete

c.) having something of value to say. Hoping that Dweezil will take of his clothes is not a productive comment, it's a banal musing. There is a big difference.

I'd like to keep a certain level of decorum and intelligent discussion on these forums, and from now on, I'm deleteing stupid posts without notice.

Mikey
vai.com

i am sorry to lowering the level of this highly serious philosiphical discussion about dweezil and achmet. still i wouldn't mind dweezil taking it all off...

btw, will they be playing Why does it hurt when i pee?
Moderator7VWH

lotus_girl wrote:

Mikey
vai.com

i am sorry to lowering the level of this highly serious philosiphical discussion about dweezil and achmet. still i wouldn't mind dweezil taking it all off...
I suggest that if you wish to remain a member here, you take these rules seriously, because we will.

Moderator7VWH
Trendmonger

Moderator7VWH wrote:
lotus_girl wrote:

Mikey
vai.com

I suggest that if you wish to remain a member here, you take these rules seriously, because we will.

Moderator7VWH
Mr Moderator,

It is good to see that you make some editorial decisions on posts. While we all appreciate Free Speach , any given user group, in the past pesent and futchum', can and will be subject to SPAM, Blamange or whatever non-ediable food stuff that transforms a given users keyboard into Green Hot Dogs at a Winter Concert Festival.

Anyhow enough of the Cryptology.

Simply put, I feel Steve Vail has a Sacred Place in his Mind, Body & Soul for Frank Zappa.

While Humor definitely is part of Frank Zappa's Project Object Stupidity remains the building block of the Universe.

May The Living Spirit Of Frank Zappa be with you

Ashes To Ashes - Steve Vai