The Zappa Plays Zappa tour

This is the forum for all Steve Vai-related discussion including Steve's albums, videos, performances and frequently asked questions.
John

That's the greatest news I've heard in a long time, I was really hoping this would end up working out. I assume Steve taking part in it is why the tour got postponed?

:guitar
Mikey
Ex-admin
Ex-admin

Nope, I think there were other reasons for the postponement. Steve was originally going to guest at one of the shows in London on the first or second of November (that's why we had two days off in Porto on the tour)..

Anyway, now Steve is doign the whole tour. :)

Mikey
vai.com
GreenMeanie

Will this only be in Europe?

Joanne
Seraphim

:cry: Not in all the European countries :cry:

:cry: No Portugal at all... :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
fineweather

Seraphim wrote::cry: Not in all the European countries :cry:

:cry: No Portugal at all... :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hey...
You LIVE in Europe, so it's easier for you to go some shows than us who don't live in Europe...:wink: :wink: :wink:

I don't have any plan of next year... :shock:
Last edited by fineweather on Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cnc74

Steve had mentioned this to me in Greece. He told me it was only Europe. I guess I'll be booking another trip sooner than I thought.
Peace,
Christin
R1FSR

will tickets be available through vai.com ?
GreenMeanie

cnc74 wrote:Steve had mentioned this to me in Greece. He told me it was only Europe. I guess I'll be booking another trip sooner than I thought.
Peace,
Christin

Well that really bites!! If only being a stay at home mom paid in $$$ along with all the other good things I would buy one ticket to Amsterdam!

Joanne
Seraphim

fineweather wrote:Hey...
You LIVE in Europe, so it's easier for you to go some shows than us who don't live in Europe...:wink: :wink: :wink:

I'll not go, probably...I used up my extra money this year... :lol: :lol: :evil:
You right, but my salary is very short!!! Did you know that the ticket of EVO experience costs half of my wife salary??? If they play in Madrid, Spain. Fine with me but if was Barcelona like announced. I don't know. Only if my friend Chris or you are going too :wink:
cnc74

GreenMeanie wrote:
cnc74 wrote:Steve had mentioned this to me in Greece. He told me it was only Europe. I guess I'll be booking another trip sooner than I thought.
Peace,
Christin

Well that really bites!! If only being a stay at home mom paid in $$$ along with all the other good things I would buy one ticket to Amsterdam!

Joanne
I know. I wish you could go. I would have you come along with me.
Christin
cnc74

Seraphim wrote:

I'll not go, probably...I used up my extra money this year... :lol: :lol: :evil:
You right, but my salary is very short!!! Did you know that the ticket of EVO experience costs half of my wife salary??? If they play in Madrid, Spain. Fine with me but if was Barcelona like announced. I don't know. Only if my friend Chris or you are going too :wink:
I'm waiting to see where the tour takes Steve and the Zappa's. We shall see. I definitely want to go.
:D
fineweather

Seraphim wrote:
You right, but my salary is very short!!!
It's the same with me... :lol:
cnc74 wrote: I definitely want to go. :D
Hope you'll enjoy it! :D

I have no plan & intention (& $$$ :wink: ) to go to shows...
At this time I can't make up my mind to do so. :roll:
totallygeek

Okay, now there must be a concert DVD made of this!
Seraphim

cnc74 wrote:
GreenMeanie wrote: Well that really bites!! If only being a stay at home mom paid in $$$ along with all the other good things I would buy one ticket to Amsterdam!

Joanne
I know. I wish you could go. I would have you come along with me.
Christin
If wanna go too!!! I start to save some money from today on!!! Sorry folks, no Christams gifts this year :?

Can we go all together, Chris and Joanne??? :wink: I hope fineweather come too!!!
prman

Hi, Mikey!

Are there any more Zappa-dates to be announced or is that it? Damn, Finland was not on the list... (yet?!?!). Do you know is there going to be a DVD filmed of those concerts? That would really be awesome.